Word documents are widely used to provide the letters and other written agreements needed for different transactions and purposes. Word documents are very easy to use, and they are editable in a user-friendly manner, which is why most people resort to its use for the projects and materials that they need.
100,000+ Ready-Made Designs, Docs & Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Microsoft Publisher, Apple Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI), Apple (MAC) Keynote.
We can provide you with different word document templates so you can already have guides in creating the written documents that you may need for a particular transaction. Other than that, we also have samples of various Word newsletter templates also available for download.
Sample Word Document Template
Free Word Document Template
Word Document Templates
Word document templates are designed as patterns for a project or any business documents. The template designs can be used for multiple purposes. They can be prepared in the form of Resumes, Business cards, business proposals, brochures, presentations, etc. They can be customized according to your needs and requirements. You can add designs for a professional touch. If you are looking for ideas, you can check out Word Document Templates. These templates come in customizable and editable options. They can be downloaded for free.
Professional Word Document Template
Word Document Resume Template
The letters that are used both for formal and informal purposes are easier to create as a word document. Basic letters normally have these inclusions in the specific chronological arrangement:
- The sender of the letter
- The location and other information of the sender
- The date that the letter was written
- The name of the person to whom the letter is for
- The information of the receiver of the letter
- A salutation
- The main focus or purpose of the letter stated in the first paragraph
- The body of the letter, which may consist of one to two paragragh or even more should the letter contain a lot of information
- A closing remark and well wishes, if applicable
- The signature of the person who wrote the letter
A resume is one of the most used word document. It is mainly created to list the professional experiences and qualifications of a person who is applying for a job. A resume includes the following information:
- The basic personal information of the applicant
- The educational attainment of the applicant
- The work experiences of the person who is applying for a job, including the companies where he or she has already worked for, his or her handled job positions, and the job description of his or her work functions
- The seminars and training attended by the applicant
- The achievement, skills, abilities, and other competencies of the person
- The references that the company may call to validate all the items included in the resume
- A message at the lower portion of the resume stating that all the items listed are true to the knowledge of the applicant
If you want to browse through a more specific word document, you may view our downloadable samples of Word letterhead templates.
Word Document Certificate Template
Blank Word Document Template
Business Word Document Template
Word Document Layout Template
More than letters, certificates may also be done through the use of word formatting. A few of the word certificates that you may use are as follows:
- Sports certificates
- Training completion certificates
- Award certificates
The items that should be present in a word certificate include the following:
- The entity who has given the certificate to the person
- The date and time when the certificate was given
- The location of the event
- The name of the person to whom the certificate is for
- The purpose of the certificate
- The signatories that validates the authenticity of the certificate
If you want to see more references in the creation of resume layouts and structures, you may download more samples of Word resume templates in the link provided.