One of the most common tool that Photoshop designers use in making designs are brush tools. This tool helps you make painting patterns and achieve a certain texture or brush stroke when using this tool. Although Photoshop already has brush sets for you to use, you can also download other brush sets if you want to make more effects and decorations to your designs.
Here, we share some Photoshop paper brushes, a brief description on some brush tools, and some advantages these tools can help you on. More Photoshop brushes are also available in our website for you to check out and download.
4729+ Graphic Templates - Microsoft Word (DOC), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, HTML5, Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Illustrator (AI) - START DOWNLOADING
Torn Paper Brushes
Ripped Paper Brushes
Old Paper Brushes
Burnt Paper Brushes
Crumpled Paper Brushes
Grunge Paper Brushes
Paper Brush Tool Examples
The main purpose for using brush effects is to enhance the creativity in your designs or simply to add more effects in them. Here are some paper brush tools you can use for your designs include:
- Torn Paper Brushes. Using torn paper brushes will give you a torn-page kind of effect in your designs, making it unique to be used as borderlines and additional overlay effects.
- Old Paper Brushes. This brush will help you create a vintage look in your artwork. You can use this tool to change the overall look of your design or serve as an additional borderline or overlay design for your artwork.
- Burnt Paper Brushes. This brush can give you a burnt effect in your work. This tool is usually used to change the overall look of your work turning it into a vintage kind of design as well. You can also use this pattern as borderlines as well.
- Crumpled Paper Brushes. Another tool you can use to change the overall look in your artwork. This brush pattern is also commonly used as borderlines for your designs.
All of these brush tools are available on our website if you want to download these brush tools. You can also try using ripped brushes to create additional borderline designs and effects to your work.
Paper Texture Brushes
Paper Edge Brushes
Notebook Paper Brushes
Vintage Paper Brushes
Brush Tool Advantages
There are also other advantages These brush tools can help you with besides from providing you with additional brush effects you can use to improve creativity. Other advantages these brush tools can give you also include the following:
- Saving time. Being able to download these brush tools from our website will be able to help you save time from making certain effects or shapes from scratch. This tool will also help you enhance your creativity with the specific purpose these tools can give you.
- Additional effects. You can also add these brush tools as part of your collection for you to use when the time comes to do so. Being able to collect brush tools will also help you have more choices for certain textures as well.
- Customizable. You can also change how the brush texture will be in if you want to alter the brush texture
If you want to create random brush patterns or brush strokes, you can also search our website for abstract brushes, which can give you the brush tools or sets you need to achieve a certain abstract effect in your designs. These tools are common available as sets and are usually free to download as well.