15+ Discount Voucher Templates
It is difficult for companies or industries when the overall enterprise is stagnant in terms of sales. There are also other companies wherein sales are good, however, there are certain items or stocks that are not so popular in the market that have a difficult time selling. This is when discount vouchers come in. Discount voucher designs are tools that businesses in different fields can use that allow customers discount perks for certain goods or services in hopes of increasing revenue. These are created by an organization and can be bought or won by certain individuals.
Using your favorite software, vouchers can be easily created for whatever purpose a business is using it for. If by chance you are creating your own design, we have a few tips and tricks that can be helpful for you.
Elements of a Good Discount Voucher
The following below are necessary for creating a discount voucher:
- Value: This is what entices a consumer to purchase, or in some cases win a discount voucher. The value is often a reduction in price from the original value. Company or donor may customize the value to suit the needs of the customers.
- Expiring Date: Although there are some that may not have an expiry date, this is what compels the recipient to use the voucher without taking too long. Adding an expiry date allows businesses to expect more clients in a time frame.
- Conditions: This speaks on whether or not it can be used in other outlets, if it can or cannot be used in conjunction with other promos, or if it is limited to certain products or services, etc.
- Serial Number: The purpose of adding a serial number to a discount voucher is to prevent fraudulence from happening. This makes it more difficult for certain individuals to duplicate existing vouchers.
- Prevailing Trend: Since discount vouchers are not only exclusive to certain industries, many companies can work together in terms of cashing in their vouchers. Some vouchers can be issued by banks and can be cashable at particular organizations or across outlets. In conclusion, discount vouchers have become more like co-branding, which they can crisscross all over.
- Ecommerce: This can be used for online businesses. The possibility of using discount vouchers in ecommerce websites is possible now because of the technological trend of online shopping.
15+ Discount Voucher Templates
Discount Voucher Template
Generic Discount Voucher Template
Discount Promotion Voucher Template
Bakery Discount Voucher Template
Meal Discount Voucher Template
Friends Discount Voucher Template
Dinner Discount Voucher Template
Car Dealer Discount Voucher Template
Available File Formats
Shopping Gift Voucher Design
Fashion Sale Discount Voucher Template
Fast Food Discount Voucher Template
Photography Discount Voucher Template
Ice Cream Shop Discount Voucher Template
Free Website Discount Pop-up Template
Discount Voucher Design
Simple Discount Coupon Template
Steps to Make a Great Discount Voucher
- Specific Purpose: Have a specific purpose in mind when designing your own vouchers such as free items for customers on their birthdays, discounts on specific holidays, etc. This can be attractive to customers and can generate more sales on certain days.
- Add in Your Brand: Vouchers not only bring in more customers, but they also serve as promotional materials for the company. Place your logo and company name at the top center or top right of the discount voucher to ensure recipient builds a perception of your business.
- Ensure Proper Alignment: Keep all the details of the voucher such as its worth and conditions on one side, preferably to the right.
- Add in a Simple Photo: Being that humans are visual creatures, adding in a photograph gives a summary of what is being offered by the company. Keep the photograph on the left side of the voucher so it doesn’t contrast with the words on the right.
Simple Tips for an Excellent Discount Voucher
- Typography: Do not overcrowd the limited space of a voucher with too many font styles. Also, try to make the conditions of the voucher readable to make voucher reliable and trustworthy.
- Keep it Simple but Attractive: Adding too many pictures and decorations on your voucher may deviate from its purpose. Be sure to include its essential elements and add a touch of color and design that is fitting to its purpose.
- Card Stock: Use a sturdy card stock to maintain its shape and form. This is to ensure that it withstands some period of time and can still be presentable when it is handed over.
- Clarity: Make sure that the photograph used and the colors of the fonts used to continue to be readable and that there is a proper contrast between the two colors.
Types of Discount Voucher
- Buy One, Get One Free Discount Voucher: A customer is required to purchase two of the same item, or can allow them to a free item that is different from the initial purchase. Perfect for businesses who want to clear out inventory for certain stocks, or generally when the gross margin on a product is adequate to still generate enough profit from the seller.
- Free Shipping Discount Voucher: A customer is able to attain free shipping when they check out with a discount voucher of this type.
- Contractual Discount Voucher: A percentage of the accumulated price from the items bought by a customer is reduced by the specific worth of the discount voucher.
- Order-specific Discount Voucher: A discount is applied to specific items in the store during a specific period of time when a customer cashes in this type of voucher when checking out.
- Seasonal Discount Voucher: A reduction in price may be offered only during specific times of the year when sales are usually slow.
- Price-break Discount Voucher: An immediate discount on an order if the quantity number of units purchased or ordered goes beyond the threshold amount.
Discount Voucher Template Sizes
Discount vouchers are only limited to one size unless an organization decides to design a custom-made voucher on their own. A standard discount voucher has a size of 8.5 x 4 inches and printed on a card stock. The discount voucher is often sized in this manner in order to maintain a small structure that can fit the envelope.
Discount Voucher FAQs
What is the difference between a coupon and a voucher?
Vouchers allow customers to get one-time discounts or can be used for a single reservation only. These are given through the administration of a company in some manner. Coupons, on the other hand, are purchased outside of a reservation and can be used multiple times until the coupon’s credits are used up. These are also directly purchased by the customer.
Are discount vouchers limited to certain industries?
No, they are not. Discount vouchers can be used for different industries such as for retail, hotels, restaurants, car dealerships, travel, etc. Even banks offer discount vouchers that can be cashed in at different establishments.
What tools would I need to create a discount voucher?
Discount voucher designs can be created with the use of certain editing programs. The available discount voucher designs at template.net are compatible with InDesign, Photoshop, Publisher, Pages, and Word. Simple click on the design to see if your favorite software is compatible with the design.
Can the discount voucher designs be customized?
As long as you download the document/s from Template.net, you have full control over how you would like to place on the discount voucher. These files can be fully customized and are very easy to edit.
Here at template.net, a variety of discount voucher designs are available for download anytime, anywhere. Depending on the type of business you own, you will see that there are a variety of designs that will fit your business’s needs or theme. Download the high-quality templates now and be able to share the gift of discounts to your customers anytime you want.