Finance Project Manager Job Description
Download this Finance Project Manager Job Description Design in Word, Google Docs, PDF, Apple Pages Format. Easily Editable, Printable, Downloadable.
Quickly download our free Finance Project Manager Job Description to help you select the best professional who can work well with your company. With its specific details, you can now present your clear qualifications for them. Once you download this template, you can easily print it and use it in your hiring process or customize it according to your needs. This user-friendly template is a must-have! If you want a hassle-free experience in choosing the right professional who can perform the duties of the Finance Project Manager, then you should start downloading the template now! Our Finance Project Manager Resume and free Finance Project Manager Cover Letter are also a click away from being yours.
FINANCE PROJECT MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
Job Role and Summary
A Finance Project Manager coordinates with the project manager in planning the entire project cycle. He/she focuses on financial planning and budget management, ensuring that the project runs smoothly within the estimated budget. The responsibility includes the monitoring of cash flows and gathering and analyzing data for record-keeping needed in overseeing the project's financial performance.
A. Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans the financial budget for a specific project given the time interval of completion and set of activities.
- Works jointly with the project manager in planning the activities out from the forecasted budget.
- Keeps a record of all project cash flows aligning to the project objectives.
- Ensures that the project complies with tax liabilities.
- Determines possible cost-saving opportunities beneficial in attaining the budget goals.
- Helps in scheduling timelines on completing tasks in order to get rid of delays.
- Communicates and engages with other employees before and during the project process.
- [Specify Additional Duties & Responsibilities Here]
- Must be analytical in planning the financial management of the project, based on the gathered data and reports.
- Able to work with other team members.
- Meticulous at monitoring and interpreting data and keeping records of all finance operations.
- Has a good command at understanding and solving financial problems.
- Highly informed with all the tax liabilities the company owes.
- Prompt at seeing potentials in cost-saving opportunities helpful for the project.
- Highly structured in completing tasks within a fixed schedule.
- Effectively communicates with other employees across departments.
- [Specify Additional Skills Here]
- A master's degree in finance and business administration is an edge.
- Completed a bachelor's degree in finance.
- Has at least [six (6)] years of experience in business finance.
- Experience with comprehending and interpreting design reviews.
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office.
- Has exposures in strategic planning training.
- Implemented substantial recommendations for better project operations and management.
- [Specify Additional Qualifications Here]
Already a premium member? Sign in