Nothing can beat a well-planned and organized schedule. When everything goes according to plan, life becomes easier. In order to achieve this, of course, you need something that will help you in planning and organizing your schedule properly. People may have different ways of managing their time, but the most convenient one is having a calendar.
98+ FREE CALENDAR Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Excel, Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Microsoft Publisher, Apple Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI)
A calendar is a system of organizing days intended for social, economical, religious, or organizational purposes. This is done by labeling certain periods of time, which can be grouped in days, weeks, months, and years. Apart from this, a calendar can also be used in creating a list of planned events or a list of documents. We have several calendar templates that you can download at anytime. Check those out.
Annual Calendar Template
HR Annual Planning Calendar
Academic Calendar Templates
Monthly Academic Calendar
Business Calendar Templates
Small Business Event Calendar
What is a Calendar Template?
Templates are useful in so many ways, especially when it comes to constructing specific documents. When it comes to a calendar, one of the convenient ways of making it is by using a template.
- A calendar template serves as a base when it comes to creating your own calendar design since it is already pre-formatted.
- It has space where you can put your scheduled events and the period of time in months, weeks, and so on.
Every time you save a calendar file created from a template, there will be a message to tell if you want to save a copy of it, allowing you to re-use the template or duplicate your calendar for similar future activities. For marking down daily activities, we have a daily calendar template available for you.
Calendar Template – Do People Really Need Them?
Living in a busy world is never easy, especially to those people who regularly have a hectic schedule, which is why calendar templates are a vital role in keeping everything systematic.
- Aside from keeping track of essential dates and occasions, a calendar template is also useful for staying connected with society and for marketing your business.
- It allows users to alter it whenever necessary, and the best thing is, it can help conserve time instead of manually making a calendar from scratch.
Calendar templates are indeed important in keeping schedules in order.
Blank Calendar Templates
Countdown Calendar Templates
Daily Calendar Templates
Daily Homework Calendar
Event Calendar Templates
Business Event Marketing
Sample Ladies Event
Samples of Our Calendar Templates
We offer a wide variety of calendar templates that users can download anytime. These are well-created calendar templates that are helpful for managing your daily schedules, events, and other essential dates methodically. We have some of our calendar templates available here on this page.
- Annual Calendar Template – If you’re looking for a calendar that will serve as your planner for your annual schedule of an event or any other activities, then this template is what you need. This is also ideal if you want to organize all your annual schedules ahead of time.
- Academic Calendar Template – This is mostly used when it comes to managing the schedule of activities you have in your school such as assignments, projects, test, and other related matters. This is the ideal template also if you want to keep track of your academic records.
- Business Calendar Template – Looking for a calendar that helps you manage activities and important meetings for your business? This template is exactly what you need. Arrange your business schedules orderly with this template.
- Blank Calendar Template – For those who want to make their own calendar without having a pre-created content and format, this blank calendar template is best for you. You can add anything you want with this template. The format pattern is also all up to you. You can personalize this in any way you want.
- Countdown Calendar Template – This is best when you have something to look forward to. Let’s say, Christmas day, where you’re counting down the days till it reaches the main event or any event or occasion you want to make a countdown with, make use of this template.
For other templates, you may be interested in checking out our Microsoft Calendar Templates.
Perpetual Calendar Templates
Training Calendar Templates
Personal Training Calendar
School Calendar Templates
What Are the Advantages of Using a Calendar Template
You can find several tips online that can help in creating your own calendar. People who are besieged with work-related tasks, meetings, and schedules can’t even insert a little time for creating a calendar that they personally use. Regardless of how simple and easy the steps are, there’s just no time. That is where calendar templates come in.
- Recyclable and reusable – With calendar templates, you can simply save a copy for offline needs or for future purposes. If there is a need for you to make one, just open the file, modify it with your schedule, save the calendar, and you’re good.
- Pre-designed and pre-formatted – Templates are generally pre-formatted and pre-created, so no need to stress yourself in making the content and balancing the format. A simple edit will do.
- Adaptability – Aside from being pre-made, what makes a template cool is because of its flexibility. If you prefer to start from scratch, templates can provide that too! You can make it extraordinary or simple. It depends on you. You can even add images to it.
For business schedule needs, you’ll need our Business Calendar Templates. These are ideal for managing your business meeting schedules and dates.
Payroll Calendar Templates
Part-Tme Staff Payroll
Budget Calendar Templates
Free Budget Calendar
Timeline Calendar Templates
Master Planning Calendar
Steps in Creating a Calendar Template Using Microsoft Word
When making a calendar template, Microsoft Word (MS) offers numerous calendar templates that everybody can use. Regardless of what calendar you’ll be making (Calendar Timeline Templates perhaps), it will surely make your calendar crafting easier. Follow these simple steps that will help you in achieving your own calendar template via MS Word.
- Start up MS Word.
- Open the File menu.
- Click on New.
- Search for the online templates field from the New sub-menu.
- After the Suggested Searches, you need to click on Calendar. (For MS Word 2007, click Calendar in the Templates column.)
- Browse through the select and find the calendar template that you like, then select it.
- The calendar template will then open in a new Word document.
- You can then edit the calendar using the new Word document.
- After you are finished, make sure to save your work.
For those who don’t want to follow these steps, you may use our Calendar Timeline Templates for a more convenient way of making a calendar.