An internship is a program for students and trainees who want to experience working in a business setting with real clients doing transactions in the specific place within an industry where they want to have their professional practice. Internships are very important as they help those who want to have a working background to know the expertise and skills needed to fulfill the job functions of people whose work they want to follow.
We can provide you with internship letter templates, which you may use as references should you want to create your won profile for a possible internship. We can also provide you with other Sample Letter templates so you can have a basis in writing different kinds of letters.
Request for Internship Letter Template
Application for Internship Letter Template
Thank You for Internship Letter Template
Internship Cover Letter Template
Elements of an Internship Letter
A basic internship letter includes the following items:
- Your name and your basic information, which consists of your present address, contact information, and the name of the academic institution where you attended your studies
- Your internship objective
- More items about your educational background
- The skills and talents that you have which may be used for the internship
- The purpose of your internship
- The reason why you have selected the company for a a possible internship
- The job positions that you want to try during your internship
- The time period that you can render your internship services
- Other items that must be known by the company regarding your internship
Once you have already written all these information, make sure to attach your updated resume so the company for which you are applying will the proper and accurate designation for your internship depending on your field of study and other items that they need to consider.
Should you be accepted for the internship that you applied for, be sure to send an Internship Thank-You Letter to the company who has given you the chance to show and prove your capabilities in a working environment.
Internship Offer Letter Template
Internship Recommendation Letter Template
Internship Acceptance Letter Template
Internship Rejection Letter Template
Request for Internship
If you are seeking an internship position in a company, here are a few guidelines that you may follow in writing your internship letter:
- Make sure that you are to highlight your strengths that are usable in the professional environment. It is very essential for companies to see your skills, talents, abilities, and work ethics and how all of these can be applied in the daily operations of the business.
- Other than making them see your capabilities, it is of most importance to also specify items of interest with regard to how you will be of value to the company.
- The relation of your academic studies and field of expertise is very helpful in getting a spot for an internship as businesses want people who already have an idea about their business processes
- Assure that your internship request is detailed as all the items needed by the company should be there for them to take note of your standing in terms of availability for the internship position that they may offer.
If you want to attach a cover letter with your resume in your internship application, browse through our Cover Letters For Internships to see samples that may serve as your references.