A recommendation letter is used by an individual as one of the documents that he or she needs to submit to a company for work application. It is common for applicants to ask for their previous supervisors and managers to act as their references. However, your coworker can also be one of the people who can write a recommendation letter for you.
We have compiled a number of coworker recommendation letter template samples so you can have references in creating a recommendation letter if any of your coworker ask for your recommendation. Aside from that, we also have other kinds of Letters of Recommendation templates that you may download in the provided link.
Teaching Coworker Letter of Recommendation
Nursing School Coworker Letter of Recommendation
Graduate School Coworker Recommendation Letter
Former Coworker Letter of Recommendation
Who Can Use Our Coworker Recommendation Letter Templates?
A few of the people who can use our coworker recommendation letter templates are as follows:
- Teachers can use our coworker recommendation letter if they would like to promote another teacher to a higher position. They can also use our templates if they would like to recommend a teacher that they have worked with before and is applying for a teaching position in another academic institution.
- Nurses can also use our coworker recommendation letter templates if they want to have a reference in creating a recommendation letter for an applicant in a nursing school, a nursing job position, or any other professional undertakings that are related to their profession.
- Employees can also recommend each other if they would like to have a higher field of study. A graduate school coworker recommendation letter is usually written by a coworker who supports the decision of his or her work colleague to enter a graduate school.
Other than our samples of coworker recommendation letter templates, our samples and letters of Recommendation Letter for Internship are also available for download.
Employment Letter of Recommendation for Coworker
Scholarship Recommendation Letter for Coworker
Job Recommendation Letter for Coworker
Nursing CoWorker Letter of Recommendation
Professional Recommendation Letter for Coworker
Guidelines in Creating a Coworker Recommendation Letter
If you are requested to write a recommendation letter by your coworker, here are a few guidelines that you may follow:
- Remain professional. Remember that you are writing a recommendation letter for a corporate purpose so give more focus on the qualifications of your coworker rather than your relationship with him/her in the workplace.
- Provide a valid reason why you are selected as a reference. Sometimes, a recommendation letter can provide a weak impact, especially if it is written by a person with the same or lower job position compared to the person to whom the recommendation letter is for. Make sure to have an initial discussion of your qualifications, competencies, and other expertise in the industry.
- Define your professional relationship with the applicant. Though you do not need to give too much focus on this matter, it is essential for you to provide examples of the instances where you have seen the great qualities of the individual in the workplace. More so, you should state the time duration that you have known the person that you are recommending.
Aside from our samples of coworker recommendation letter templates, you may also be interested to browse through our downloadable samples of Letter of Recommendation for Graduate School templates.