A doctor appointment letter is used to set an appointment with your doctor or to reschedule the previous appointment which you, unfortunately, cannot go to. There are various kinds of simple doctor appointment letters applicable for use in different purposes and functions which is very essential to be sent as doctors have a lot to do in a day’s time due to hospital meetings and emergencies which is the reason why their schedule must truly be respected.
If you were unable to go to the appointment that you have set with your doctor or you are just about to request for one, you may use our doctor appointment letter templates as references in writing a letter to address your need. Other than that, we also have other downloadable Letter Template samples which can serve as guides if you want to know different structures and formats used in various letter documents.
22+ Hospital Services Templates - Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Illustrator (AI) - START DOWNLOADING
Free Doctor Appointment Letter Template
Doctor Appointment Letter to Patient
Doctor Appointment Request Letter
Reschedule Doctor’s Appointment Letter Template
Doctor Confirmation Appointment Letter Template
Doctor’s Appointment Letter to Patient
Doctor’s Appointment Letter to Manager
Reschedule Doctor’s Appointment Letter
If you know ahead of time that you cannot go to an appointment that you have made with your doctor, it is the best if you will send a reschedule doctor’s appointment letter for your slot not to be wasted and be given to another patient or client. This is done for you to know the next possible appointment that you may have.
A basic reschedule doctor’s appointment letter includes the following information:
- The date in which the reschedule doctor’s appointment letter has been written
- The name of the recipient who can either be your doctor or his/her secretary
- The name of the sender of the letter so the doctor will know who the patient who cannot go to a particular schedule is
- The initial date of doctor appointment including the particular time of the scheduled checkup
- The reason why the person could not go to the doctor appointment
- The requested date of the rescheduled appointment
- A message of sincere apologies for the inconveniences that the cancellation of the first schedule may have brought
Aside from our doctor’s appointment letter templates, we have other kinds of Appointment Letter Templates, which you may be interested to download so they can serve as your guides should you want to create letters regarding different appointment requests and transactions.
Doctor’s Appointment Reminder Letter Template
Doctor’s Appointment Request Letter Example
Doctor Appointment Cancellation Letter Template
Doctor’s Appointment Letter to Patient
A doctor’s appointment letter to patient is sent by the attending doctor who would like to remind his or her patient about the scheduled appointment that they have and other items that are related to the appointment.
A doctor’s appointment letter to patient includes the following information:
- The date that the doctor’s appointment letter to patient was made
- The name of the patient
- The name of the attending doctor
- The basic information of the hospital where the doctor works for
- The medical condition of the patient that is needed to be addressed
- The reminder for the doctor appointment
- The items that the patient needs to know about the appointment including its date and time
- The things that the patient needs to bring for a particular appointment, which may include different medical cards and forms that can serve as references for the doctor to know the condition of the patient
Other than our doctor appointment letter templates, you may also be interested to browse through our downloadable Doctor Letter Template samples.