A Letterhead Template is a necessity in any businesses. It is more than just a simple mail or correspondence; it is also the physical representation of your company. And a well-made letterhead shows credibility for your brand and professionalism for the entirety of your company.
It is a mark that allows people to use as an authentication for legal purposes and important business-related matters. Nowadays, a letter with a company’s letterhead sample is now used to show legitimacy and authorization, and making a well-made letterhead is important for a company’s or brand’s image.
Free Business Letterhead Template
Free Blank Letterhead Template
Free Church Letterhead Template
Who Can Use Letterheads
Having a letterhead is very important in business as it is a visual entity that represents the whole establishment, including the brand, message, and purpose. Whether you are an established big business owner or a starting-up business owner, this article is for you. It is important that you have established what image your company you want to be seen by your staff, clients, partners, customers, and other potential stakeholders and investors to your company. A well-made letterhead is important as part of your branding as it represents your company and imparts a neat first impression. And for every business owner, having a good first impression is the best advertising you can ever have.
Letterheads are usually the design or markings put on any printable or digital mail and correspondence letters, such letters are used to communicate through different branches of companies, for business transactions within and outside the company, to raise an important issue, and announcements, as well as invitation for potential new employees.
On our site, you can check out Word Letterhead Templates and Personal Letterhead Templates for other samples that are related to letterheads that can help you in your creation.
Free Legal Letterhead Template
Free Company Letterhead Template
Free Professional Letterhead Template
Free Sample Letterhead Template
Why You Need Letterheads
Creating a letterhead takes a lot of effort as you have to incorporate your brand, companies values, and purpose, as well as the message you wish to communicate to your potential clients, existing clients, business partners, and staff members. Let us breakdown the reasons why you need a well-made letterheads as a business owner.
- Be known. It is a visual entity that your potential clients and business partners and associates can know you as.
- Professionalism and credibility. A well-designed letterhead can add and show your company’s credibility and professionalism. It is also able to show the standard of your company.
- Communicate effectively. Actual correspondence with a letterhead is a great tool in letting the receiver know that your letter’s content is important.
- As a representative. A letterhead is just like a visual ambassador—it helps create a unique brand identity and conveys corporate vision and details.
- A legal document. The letterhead is often used for official matters relating to different issues and transaction within and of businesses. It is also used as for authorization and legitimacy of a letter and person hold it.
Now that we have established the reasons for having a well-made letterhead and you still need help in creating one, samples are provided in this article that you can download for free. They are available in PDF and Microsoft Word formats that you can use as a reference material. For a more detailed sample, check out more Business Letterhead Templates available on our site.