Internship reference letters are truly important in the application process of students who want to apply for an internship post to a company whose business operations are related to their field of study. References from someone related to the candidate provide a list of the student’s competencies that can qualify him or her to work in a professional business environment even without prior industry experience.
The content of an internship reference letter varies on the industry where the student wants to practice his or her expertise and the knowledge of the person writing the internship reference letter about the student for whom the letter is for. You may view our internship reference letter templates and other Letter Template samples so you can have guides in creating the letters that you need for a particular transaction.
2540+ Letter Templates in PDF | Word | Excel | Google Docs | Apple Pages | Google Sheets | Apple Numbers -START DOWNLOADING
Accounting Internship Reference Letter Template
Legal Internship Reference Letter Template
Internship Reference Letter Format
Internship Reference Letter from Employer
Importance of Selecting Internship References
As a student aspiring to be hired in the professional field, you need to know that the recommendations of experienced people can give you a huge advantage especially if what they have written can truly give focus on your strengths and abilities that the company you are applying for an internship can use in their business processes.
Here are a few reasons why properly selecting your references who are to write your internship reference letter is important:
- If you are to select a reference whose professional expertise are being practiced in the field where you want to be an intern, it is most likely that the company will have an idea that the person is credible enough to know if you can do the functions that you will be tasked to do should you be hired.
- Professionals who have known you for a duration of time can provide not just your skills and abilities but also your ethics, character, and morale which are also very important in the daily processes of business operations.
- Selecting the references who will write an internship reference letter for you can assure you that they know your competencies and that they are aware of the things that can give you a relative advantage in your internship application.
Other than our internship reference letter, you may also browse through our Reference Letter Templates.
Internship Recommendation Letter from Professor
Reference Letter for Internship Student
Internship Reference Letter Form
Highlights of an Internship Reference Letter
Since the student still does not have professional work experiences, it is very essential for an internship reference letter to focus on the following subjects for an internship applicant to have higher chances of getting hired:
- The duration of time that the reference has known
- The capacity of the internship applicant
- The overall characteristic of the person
- The ability of the student to be resilient to the work environment
Aside from our internship reference letter templates, you may also download our samples of Bank Reference Letter Templates for additional knowledge on a different kind of reference letter.