A nomination letter is used to provide information about a person or oneself that enables him or her to qualify for a particular award, position, or recognition. There are many ways that a nomination letter may serve its purpose depending on the person who will use it, the transaction that it will be used for, and the kind of nomination that an individual may be involved in.
We can give you downloadable nomination letter templates should you be needing references in creating nomination letters. Other than that,we also have letter template samples usable as guides in different written transactions that you may need to do for a particular process or function.
2540+ Letter Templates in PDF | Word | Excel | Google Docs | Apple Pages | Google Sheets | Apple Numbers -START DOWNLOADING
Award Nomination Letter Template
Self Nomination Letter Template
Nomination Acceptance Letter Template
Board Nomination Letter Template
Award Nomination Letter
If a nomination letter will be used to nominate someone for a particular award, here are a few items that you may see in this document:
- The information about the award and its specifications
- The name of the person who is nominating an individual to be the recepient of an award
- The name of the person to be nominated
- The professional relationship of the person who wrote the individual to a possible nominee
- The date that the award nomination letter was made
- A short description of how the person perceives the characteristics of the nominee
- The qualifications, achievements, and qualifications that make a nominee qualified to receive the award
Employee Nomination Letter
An employee nomination letter may be sent by people who believe that an employee deserves to get a recognition due to the following reasons:
- The ability of the employee to perform well
- The help and added value that the employee has provided for the company
- The exemplary overall professional performance and character of the employee
A simple employee nomination letter includes the following information:
- The name of the nominated employee
- The recognition that the employee is nominated for
- The competencies of the employee that made him or her fit for the recognition to be given
Aside from our nomination letter templates, you may also browse through our downloadable samples of Recommendation Letter and Acknowledgement Letter templates.
Employee Nomination Letter Template
Scholarship Nomination Letter Template
Model Nomination Letter Template
Nomination Letter Sample for Leadership
Scholarship Nomination Letter
There are truly a lot of requirements and documents that are needed to be passed for a scholarship application. One of these documents is the scholarship nomination letter which may be written by a person who knows an individual whom he or she wants to nominate for a scholarship grant or it may also be done by the person who is applying for a scholarship.
A scholarship nomination letter includes the following information:
- The name of the scholarship nominee
- The academic achievements of the nominee
- The credentials of the nominee including his or her previous grade point average
- The academic awards and recognition that has been given to the nominee
- Other qualifications of the scholarship nominee that will make him or her stand out from other nominees
Other than our nomination letter samples, you may also want to know more about a Promotion Letter and its functions, usage, and inclusions.