Requests and applications are not always granted, especially if the qualifications and criteria are not met. There are valid reasons why rejections have to be made, and rejection letters are sent to formally provide information about the rejection.
A rejection letter is used by a company or any other entity to professionally decline a request, a demand, or an application. The process of sending a rejection letter helps the act to be more formal and appropriate for specific transactions. We can provide you with rejection letter templates and other Sample Letter templates, which you may use for different functions and purposes that you want to put into writing.
Job Rejection Letter Template
Employment Rejection Letter Template
Interview Rejection Letter Template
Job Application Rejection Letter Template
Interview Rejection Letter
An interview rejection letter is sent by a company to an applicant who was not able to pass the initial screening processes or whose application has been reviewed but has been declined for further considerations for a particular job position. An interview rejection letter includes the following information:
- Name and other basic information of the applicant
- Date when the application has been received by the company
- Job position that an applicant is applying for
- Announcement that the applicant is not considered for an interview invitation
- Reasons for the interview rejection
- Other information that the applicant may follow should he or she want to reapply
Rejection for Sponsorship Letter
A request for sponsorship may also be rejected by the entity to whom the request was given. Rejection for sponsorship letter is sent to the organization or company that asks for a sponsorship as a formal response that the entity is not willing to extend their help for the specific purpose on what the sponsorship is for. A rejection for sponsorship letter includes the following information:
- Decision of the organization to reject a sponsorship grant
- Reasons why a specific sponsorship request has been declined
- Well-wishes for the party whose request for sponsorship was rejected
If you want to see more samples of letters written for the purpose of rejecting something, you may browse through our downloadable samples and templates of Best Rejection Letters.
Rejection of Offer Letter Template
Response to Rejection Letter Template
Rejection Letter for Sponsorship Template
Rejection Letter to Candidate Template
Rejection of Offer Letter
As much as companies can reject applicants who want to provide their services and expertise to the business, applicants also have the right to reject the job offers that companies give them. A rejection of offer letter can be sent because of the following reasons:
- The applicant changed his or her mind with regard to the continuation of the application
- The offer is too low in terms of salary and other benefits
- Better job offers that are already available for the applicant to select
- The job offered to the applicant may have additional work that the applicant does not want to do
- The applicant cannot provide his or her services in the required date of employment
- Other personal and professional decisions that the applicant has to make to assure that he or she is following the correct career path
If you want to view more samples of a rejection of offer letter, you may browse through our downloadable samples and templates of Job Rejection Letters.