There are many reasons that different employees have in deciding why there is a need for them to resign. There are some reasons that are too petty, but there are also some that are truly needed to be focused on. An example of the latter is resignation due to pregnancy. You may also see resignation letter examples.
There are a lot of adjustments that a woman needs to undergo for her to be ready in delivering a child. Moreover, there may also be complications which may be hard to address if a woman is still in the workplace should specific instances occur. If you are to resign and you have reasons other than pregnancy, then you may download and use our Resignation Letter Format in creating your own resignation letter.
If a woman is already aware that she is pregnant, she may already file a resignation letter. A resignation letter with notice is most likely to be passed due to the following reasons:
1. Women who already know that they are pregnant can actually send a notice that they can still render service before the effective date of resignation, especially if they are still in the early stages of pregnancy or their doctor allowed them to do so. You may also see simple resignation letter templates.
2. Expecting mothers may also write to the formal resignation letter that they need to wear maternity clothes during working hours within the duration of their service rendering, which is possible if the company does not have strict guidelines in terms of wearing uniforms and if the baby bump really requires bigger clothes to be worn.
However, there may also be resignation due to pregnancy which may provide no notice of the resignation. Immediate resignation due to pregnancy may be allowed in the following circumstances:
Other than our templates for resignation letters used due to pregnancy, you may also browse through our Teacher Resignation Letter and use it if it is appropriate for your need.
It is very important for pregnant employees to still write a resignation letter for this purpose:
1. Before actually considering to resign, a pregnant woman can make use of the benefits of the company especially in checkups and maternal care should they be present and the bounds of these benefits include those processes that are needed by a pregnant woman. You may also see professional resignation letters.
2. There is an allotted number of paid leaves that a pregnant employee may additionally use.
3. It serves as a professional letter which will allow the company to understand that the person is more than willing to continue providing her services to the company but the only factor affecting the decision is that she is pregnant and she needs to take care of herself and the baby first. This is very essential, especially if the person wants to go back to the same company for a duration of time after the pregnancy. You may also see formal resignation letter templates.
Other than our resignation letters due to pregnancy templates, you may also download our Immediate Resignation Letter templates.