A work recommendation letter is usually associated with job applications as it is one of the requirements that most companies ask from their applicants. However, a work recommendation letter may also be used in other work related transactions. It can be a business to business recommendation, and it can also be a reference letter created by a client to recommend a business to another prospective customer.
We have curated a variety of work recommendation letter templates that you may download from this post. You can use these samples as references in creating different kinds of work recommendation letters that are applicable in the situation where you are currently involved. Aside from available templates in this article, we have more samples of Letters of Recommendation templates in the link provided.
Contractor Work Letter of Recommendation
Construction Work Recommendation Letter
Work Experience Recommendation Letter
Intern Social Work Letter of Recommendation
Volunteer Work Letter of Recommendation
Leadership Work Letter of Recommendation
Usages of Work Recommendation Letter
A work recommendation letter may be used in the following instances:
- A work recommendation letter may be needed by an intern who would like to provide his or her internship services to a company as a part of his or her academic requirements.
- Work recommendation letters may be used by a candidate who will apply for a specific job position.
- A work recommendation letter can also be used in providing information about a business so that a prospective client who will review the letter can give his or her trust to the business entity to whom the recommendation is for.
- Work recommendation letters may be used by volunteers who want to be a part of a nonprofit organization or any volunteering program.
There are still a lot of ways that a recommendation letter is usable. Be sure to download the work recommendation letter template that is appropriate for the transaction where it will be used. For more samples of Letters of Recommendation for Internship templates, kindly visit the mentioned link.
Work Performance Recommendation Letter
Work Recommendation Letter Sample
Work Visa Recommendation Letter
Work Recommendation Letter in PDF
Inclusions of a Work Recommendation Letter Template
A work recommendation letter template should have the following details:
- The date that the work recommendation letter was written
- The name of the person to whom the work recommendation letter is for
- The name of the person who is serving as the reference of the applicant
- The relationship of the reference to the person who requested the recommendation letter
- Basic information of the reference
- The body of discussion
Since there are different kinds of work recommendation letters, the content of the body of discussion may contain any of the following:
- The purpose of writing the work recommendation letter
- The qualifications of the reference that makes the work recommendation valid for professional undertakings
- The reason/s why the references accepted to recommend the candidate
- The competencies of the individual being recommended
- Specific instances that can serve as proofs of the candidate’s work ethics and competency
Other than our samples of work recommendation letter templates, you may also be interested to browse through and download our samples of Letters of Recommendation for Graduate School for additional references.