Are you considering a change in your career? Are you tired of your current job? All these questions boil down to asking yourself if you would want to finally resign from your post. Well, if you do, you might as well do it the right way: by preparing a resignation letter before you leave your company. It is only right that you maintain proper work etiquette and maintain good working relationship with the company despite your resignation.
Formal Work Resignation Letter
Casual Work Resignation Letter
Sample Work Resignation Letter
Different Work Resignation Letter Templates
Your resignation letter can be more comprehensive if you will be guided by templates and samples in its creation. We keep it simple and straightforward for those of you who are looking for the perfect resignation letter template. Escape the hassle and pick the right one from these different templates.
- If you work for part-time jobs and you would want to resign, our Part Time Work Resignation Letter Template is the ideal resignation template for you. It is written simply and expressive of all that you would want your direct managers to know about.
- We also offer this Volunteer Work Resignation Letter Template that already provides for the format of a basic resignation letter. A space in the template is also provided for any reason that you would want to state that caused your resignation.
- When you want to specify the remaining time you have left from the company you are resigning from, you will definitely not look for other templates aside from our Work Resignation Letter with Notice Period Template. It offers a subjective letter format that will not give you a hard time filling up.
- Our Social Work Resignation Letter Template offers you a brief and concise resignation letter. The correct spacing and professional choice of words are already given and are all readily made available for you.
When looking for a Job Resignation Letter Template, don’t ever hesitate to check more of our templates so you could save up time on drafting with the right words on a resignation letter.
Work Resignation Letter in PDF
Work Resignation Letter Format in Doc
Work Resignation Letter with Notice Period
Social Work Resignation Letter
Contract Work Resignation Letter
Classification of Resignation Letter Templates
You will be pleased with all the templates made available for you. We provide different templates for different job resignations as well. In this light, you are to classify which resignation letter templates could be fit for the job post you are about to resign from.
Here are 2 classifications of an Employee Resignation Letter Template:
- Formal Work Resignation Letter Template. This includes all the templates that should be written and drafted with a formal tone. This will be ideal for full-time jobs that you ought to resign from as well as higher number of years in service.
- Casual Work Resignation Letter Template. While all letters have to written formally, you can still opt for a casual one. It doesn’t have much difference with the formal resignation letter templates, but it showcases more words and explanation all dependent on the sender of the letter.
Our page provides for templates that are suitable for casual and formal use. You have a wide list to choose from all of the best templates.