Business and other forms of interaction significantly need to be reported daily. Contact report samples provide for a two-way communication between people about different matters. Anything could be discussed pertaining to a particular Progress Report or clarification of an incident report perhaps.
Client Contact Report Template
Meeting Contact Report Template
By any chance, contact reports are useful in obtaining important details for anyone who needs it. It could be for purposes of proper monitoring or even proper call for action. Writing reports for contact are considered tools to make communication even more efficient and reliable with the accurate information it is able to relay.
Agency Contact Report Template
Customer Contact Report Template
Supervised Contact Report Template
What Is a Contact Report?
A contact report is simply a document that holds record of meetings, discussions, and even just regular conversations. It is used to report on specific matters that are significant to two or more parties involved. Contact reports are considered witness to interaction despite different ways of contact.
Such report samples helps clarify and resolve misunderstandings that are inevitable in conferences, meetings, and casual interactions. It is a tool that helps anyone who makes use of it set certain parameters in terms of any shared information.
Modes of Contact
A contact report isn’t only done through phone calls. There are other modes by which a contact report is created. Below are more modes of contact:
- Phone call. This is the most common mode to formulate a contact report. Conference calls are also considered phone calls.
- Electronic/direct mail. Any information sent through electronic or direct mail could be considered an interaction subject to a contact report.
- Online discussion. There could be a lot of people involved in online discussions and each of their information should be organized in a contact report.
- In person. This is the most casual mode of all and is still useful with any first hand information obtained.
Blank Contact Report Template
Law Enforcement Contact Report
Mentor Contact Report Template
Contact Report Sample
How to Write a Contact Report
It is important that you know how to structure a contact report. Here are a few steps on how to write one:
- Important contact information. Provide a space for contact information that would be significant for your reports. This would include names of parties involved, date, and other information that could be your resource for further contact connections.
- Mode of contact. It is important that you include the mode of contact as enumerated above in this article. The mode of contact would tell your report readers how a certain information is accurately acquired.
- Notes or comments. Leave comments and other call for action in your contact reports. Whether these comments could be something to do or just take note of, readers would definitely appreciate this section in your report.
Our contact report templates are all available for download in this page should you wish to personalize your own contact report. We also have Survey Report Templates and Sample Expense Report Templates ideal for anything you want to report on.