A meeting report sample is created to give information about the discussion that transpired on a particular meeting. It allows the proper and accurate documentation of the things that have been talked about by the meeting attendees and the resolutions for specific concern items that are needed to be implemented. You may also see report templates.
We have collected a number of samples of meeting report templates that you may download and use in creating a well-organized meeting report. Other than that, we also have download samples of Employee Reports and Monthly Report Templates for additional references.
Meeting Agenda Report Template
Meeting Outcome Report Template
Daily Meeting Report Template
Business Meeting Report Template
Simple Conference Report Template
Kinds of Meeting Reports
A few kinds of meeting reports here are as follows:
- A board of directors meeting report is created to assure that discussion of the board of directors are properly ad accurately recorded. This is very important for information dissemination as the items that are included in the report will be implemented by the people involved in the operations.
- A business meeting report may be used by the management of the business to present the details of a meeting to various stakeholders of the company. It can be a business meeting with the heads of operations, the investors of the company, or even other people who are involved in a particular business undertaking.
- A client meeting report Sample is more focused on the customers or consumers of the business. It may talk about the needs of the client for a specific transaction, the kind of services that the client would like to have, and the people from the company that will attend to the client’s requests.
Printable HR Report Template
Business Project Report Word Template
Board Meeting Minutes Template in Word
Free Board Meeting Report Template
Board of Directors Meeting
Format of a Meeting Report
A basic meeting report format should include the following items:
- The date that the particular meeting was held
- The location of the meeting
- The people who have attended the meeting
- The head of the meeting
- The specific items of discussion
- The things that have already been answered regarding the concerns from the previous meeting
- The new items that are needed to be done
- The employees who are involved in the implementation of various action items
- The entire duration of the meeting
- Other important details that are needed to be recorded
Other than our samples of meeting reports, you may also want to download our samples of Business Report Templates and Board Report Templates for additional references.
Parent Teacher Meeting Report
Annual General Meeting Report
How to Write a Board Meeting Report
A few of the suggestions that you may follow in creating a board meeting report are as follows:
- First, select a board meeting report template that will guide you in creating the document that you would like to present.
- Identify the information that are needed to be known by the people involved in reviewing the board meeting report that you will make.
- Assure that all the items that you want to be present in the board meeting report are already listed and categorized through the use of a draft.
- Arrange the items in your list depending on the flow of the discussion that you want to execute.
- Make sure that you will use a business-like language and sentence structure in creating the entire content and report format of your board meeting report.
Aside from our samples of board meeting report templates, our samples of Professional Report Templates are also available for download.