A meeting report sample is created in order to provide information about the discussion that transpired on a particular meeting. It allows the proper and accurate documentation of the things that have been talked about by the sample meeting attendees and the resolutions for specific concern items that are needed to be implemented. You may also see report templates.
79+ Meeting Templates in PDF | Word | Excel | PSD | Google Docs | InDesign | Apple Pages | Google Sheets | Publisher | Apple Numbers | Illustrator - START DOWNLOADING
Daily Meeting Report Template
You will find this daily meeting sample report template highly useful as it comes with ready-made content such as discussions related to the project budget, construction safety, quality management, and attendees of the meeting. All you have to do is just edit the contents present in this pre-formatted document. Once that’s done you’re all set.
Meeting Summary Report Template
Mention the objectives and summary of what goes on in a meeting by downloading and using our smartly designed “meeting summary report” template. It comes with a tabular column that lets you enter details such as the name of the topic, action to be taken, owner name, and the timeline for the action completion. You can edit this report format document by opening it in any of the file formats present.
Sample Meeting Report Templates
A meeting report is a document that has information about details about everything that has happened in a meeting. It is an essential document of a business. Critical issues in business are discussed in the meetings and are addressed in the minute report. A meeting report generally has the following details:
- What are the things discussed at the meeting
- Issues found in the business
- Possible solutions to the problems encountered in the business
- What are the important decisions made for the smooth running of your business
- Actionable plans for the development of your business
If you are looking for ideas to write a Sample Meeting Report, you can check out Sample Meeting Report Templates.
Business Meeting Report Template
It is important to keep track of necessary information that has taken in a meeting, which is why you need to download and use our business meeting report so that you can do the same. You can note down various topics along with their brief description as well as highlights of the discussion. Towards the end of the report, you can also write down recommendations or conclusions.
How to Write a Board Meeting Report
A few of the suggestions that you may follow in creating a board meeting report are as follows:
- Firstly, select a board meeting report template that will guide you in creating the report document that you would like to present.
- Identify the information that is needed to be known by the people involved in reviewing the board meeting report that you will make.
- Assure that all the items that you want to be present in the board meeting report are already listed and categorized through the use of a report template in Excel.
- Arrange the items in your list depending on the flow of the discussion that you want to execute.
- Make sure that you will use a business-like language and sentence structure in creating the entire content and report format of your board meeting report.
Meeting Agenda Report Template
Hurry up and download this impressively designed meeting agenda template that lets you note down important information of a meeting such as the goals and objectives of the meeting, attendance, needed materials and resources, and so on. Just open it in any of the Word formats and start editing it right away!
Meeting Outcome Report Template
Be prepared for the upcoming meeting by making use of this meeting outcome report. It has ready-made content such as the general outcomes, agendas, discussions, person’s responsible, etc that can be easily modified using any of the available file formats. Download it now!
Conference Report Template
Use this premium conference report template so that you can effectively note down important information relating to a conference meeting along with other expenses that have occurred during that time. Easy to edit, and instantly available for download, one shouldn’t miss out on this board report template.
Simple Daily Meeting Report Template
Printable Business Meeting Report Template
Simple Conference Report Template
Kinds of Meeting Reports
A few kinds of meeting reports here are as follows:
- A board of directors meeting report is created to assure that discussion of the board of directors are properly ad accurately recorded. This is very important for information dissemination as the items that are included in the report will be implemented by the people involved in the operations.
- A business meeting report may be used by the management of the business to present the details of a meeting to various stakeholders of the company. It can be a business meeting with the heads of operations, the investors of the company, or even other people who are involved in a particular business undertaking.
- A client meeting report Sample is more focused on the customers or consumers of the business. It may talk about the needs of the client for a specific transaction, the kind of services that the client would like to have, and the people from the company that will attend to the client’s requests.
Free Board Meeting Report Template
Board of Directors Meeting
Format of a Meeting Report
A basic meeting report format should consist of the following elements:
- The date that the particular meeting was held
- The location of the meeting
- The people who have attended the meeting
- The head of the meeting
- The specific items of discussion
- The things that have already been answered regarding the concerns from the previous meeting
- The new items that are needed to be done
- The employees who are involved in the implementation of various action items
- The entire duration of the meeting
- Other important details that are needed to be recorded
Other than our samples of meeting reports, you may also want to download our samples of business report templates for additional references.
Parent Teacher Meeting Report
Annual General Meeting Report
We have collected several samples of meeting report templates that you can instantly download and use in creating a well-organized meeting report. Other than that, we also have download samples of employee reports and monthly report templates for additional references.
Apart from our samples of board meeting report templates, our samples of professional report templates are also available for instantaneous download.