The field of accounting is a technical industry. Most of the job positions that are open for employment usually require applicants to have prior knowledge of the processes of auditing, bookkeeping, computing. You need a well-organized accounting curriculum Vitae template that can showcase your skills and experiences to put yourself on top of the other candidates.
This post provides a list of various accounting curriculum vitae samples. Feel free to download any of our accounting curriculum vitae and business resume templates, especially those that are suitable for the specific job position that you are applying for.
45+ Accounting Services Templates in PDF, Word, Excel, PSD, Google Docs, InDesign, Apple Pages, Google Sheets, Publisher, Apple Numbers, Illustrator - START DOWNLOADING
Accounting Clerk Curriculum Vitae Template
Accounting Assistant Curriculum Vitae Template
Sample Accounting Graduate CV Template
Financial Accounting Curriculum Vitae
Accounting Faculty Curriculum Vitae Template
1. What and How to Write a CV for an Accounting Job
Drafting a curriculum vitae is a long process. Here are some things you need to keep in mind in writing a curriculum vitae to make it streamlined and easier to read:
- Assure that your career objective is related to the job application.
- Focus on and highlight your experiences in the field of accounting.
- List down your ability to execute the systems and processes that are needed in the accounting industry.
- Be specific with the roles and responsibilities in the accounting positions you previously held.
Other than our accounting curriculum vitae samples, we can provide you with other kinds of Curriculum Vitae Formats from our business archives.
2. What Essential Skills Should You Include in an Accounting CV?
To begin with, your technical skills applied in your day-to-day tasks should be highlighted among others. However, what you add to your CV should not be limited to that. Here are some other essential skills you could focus on your accounting CV:
- Knowledge on a payroll, bank reconciliation, and other documents needed by the accounting department
- Ability to identify and use accounting spreadsheets
- Ability to monitor customer accounts
- Knowledge of the processes involved in checking delivery notes
- Ability to accurately hand and record purchase invoices
While these curriculum vitae cannot be limited to accountants per se, you could check out these specialized Education Curriculum Vitae if you’re an accounting professor. Modify the sections to add your experiences in education and in accountancy, and then you’re good to go.
Chartered Accounting CV Example
Student Curriculum Vitae Template
Accounting Manager Curriculum Vitae Template
Accounting Professor Curriculum Vitae
Simple Accounting Supervisor CV Template
3. How to Answer Accounting Interview Questions
If your accounting curriculum vitae cover letter impressed your prospective employer, you will mostly likely be called for an interview. Here are a few guidelines that you may follow in answering accounting interview questions:
- Talk about your extensive knowledge and expertise in accounting.
- Add the additional information you didn’t include in your CV. Showcase your other qualifications, including your learned hard skills (accounting software certifications, typing skills, etc.) and soft skills (teamwork, leadership, etc.).
- Familiarize yourself with accounting systems as there is a high chance that you will be asked with a thing or two about those.
- Use technical accounting terms and keywords, if necessary.
Your role will change when you move up the corporate ladder. That entails you to update your CV. For lawyer accountants and managers, these Legal Curriculum Vitae Examples and Manager Curriculum Vitae Templates should be useful for you.