Fact sheets allow you to learn and share informative ideas, concepts and processes in the most creative and professional manner. There are a like a box full of treats that can satisfy people’s intellectual appetite. With this, facts sheets are more than just a mere collation of facts and key information. They are to similar to information sheets that allows you impart and disseminate reliable and useful facts to a certain target audience.
232+ FREE SHEET Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Illustrator (AI), Apple Numbers
In planning the content and structure of a fact sheet, it is inevitable that you encounter mental blocks as to how you will format them. To help you, we have fact sheet templates in PDF format that you may learn from. Feel free to download them.
Corporate Fact Sheet Templates
Corporate Fact Sheet
Corporate Profile Fact Sheet
Fact Sheet for Corporate Sponsorship
Employment Fact Sheet Templates
Employment Relations Fact Sheet
Standard Employment Fact Sheet
Fact Sheet for Employment Contracts
Financial Fact Sheet Templates
Sample Financial Fact Sheet
Financial Services Fact Sheet
Fact Sheet for Financial Planning
Practical Applications of Facts Sheets
Most industries and professions use facts sheets to convey and disseminate informative ideas and concepts. Here are some of practical uses of fact sheets.
- Data Reporting and Presentation Tool – The primary application of a fact sheet is present data in a logical and formal manner. As a presentation tool, it also makes use of graphical representations such as tables, graphs, charts, and more.
- Frequently asked question (FAQ sheet) – They are also great avenues for you to you list frequently asked questions regarding a certain product, technological invention, or topic. It also works best if coupled with answer sheet templates to clarify the answers to the set of questions. However, you also have the option to include answers in your FAQ sheets.
- Educational and training manuals – Aside from being an information sheet, companies can also used them in making training manuals and how-tos documents. The training department of a company can use a monthly sheet template to plan and schedule how they will execute their manuals. For schools, they can use them as educational modules as a guide for students and parents.
These are some of the relevant applications of a fact sheet. In your own personal capacity, you can use our set of fact sheet templates for your convenience.
Media Fact Sheet Templates
Sample Media Fact Sheet
Digital Media Fact Sheet
Property Fact Sheet Templates
Residential Property Fund Fact Sheet
Fact Sheet for Property Management
Research Fact Sheet Templates
Animal Research Fact Sheet
Research Fact Sheet Example
Kinds of Fact Sheet Templates
The structure and formatting style of a fact sheet vary in accordance to the nature of its content and the type of institution that makes and benefits from them. Here are some templates that you may use and download.
- Corporate Fact Sheet Templates – If you’re looking for templates to use and refer to in making your corporate profile and fact, then these templates can help you. There are formats and designs available for you to help you introduce and mainstream what your corporation can offer. Your corporate fact sheet may include a brief company profile, your company history and achievement across the years, the members of the executive management, a list of products and services that you offer, your company contact details and many more.
- Employment Fact Sheet Templates – For employers who wants to circulate notices and relevant employment updates and policies, these templates are ideal for them. You may use them as a training manual or as guidelines in terms of preserving a sound employee- employer relationship. Human resource officers can also use these templates in sending reminders and conducting orientations to employees such as information about the contents of an employment contract. There are blank cover sheet templates that are useful to make your fact sheet more professional and business-like.
- Financial Fact Sheet Templates – We all know that finance-related information are not that easy to comprehend. By using these fact sheet templates, you can learn from the good samples that showcase infographics and other creative means. For universities who are trying to get more students to enroll in finance programs and courses, you can also refer to these templates.
- Media Fact Sheet Templates – We have templates that you can use in making facts sheets for social media and digital media. For instance, there are many internet users that do not really understand how social media works. You can use facts sheets to educate them for better security and user responsibility.
Student Fact Sheet Templates
Student Loan Fact Sheet
Fact Sheet for Student Protection
Sales Fact Sheet Template
Outside Sales Fact Sheet
Sample Sales Fact Sheet
Fact Sheet for Food Sales
Travel Fact Sheet Templates
Travel Agent Fact Sheet
Travel & Tourism Fact Sheet
Travel Grant Fact Sheet
Who Can Benefit from the Use of Fact Sheets?
Generally, fact sheets can be used by various audiences. Depending on the nature and type of information provided by a fact sheet, it can be crafted either for a specific audience or for general use. These are some individuals or groups of individuals that benefit from a fact sheet.
- School administrators
- Student body
- Educators association
- Church organizations
- Government officials either elected or appointed
- Non-governmental organizations
- Charitable institutions
- Research institutes and organizations
- Businesses that uses sell sheet templates and facts sheets in promoting their products.
Common Components of a Fact Sheet
A fact sheet basically contain both textual and graphical illustrations. Here are some of its common elements.
- Title – You should label your fact sheet accordingly. Give it an appropriate title so as not to mislead the public. Like any other sheet templates sch as employee sheet templates, titles are critical in writing fact sheets.
- Topic Headings and Subheadings – In writing your fact sheet, you need to structure your content strategically. You can create an outline to give way for your headings and subheadings that holds your content together. It also helps readers navigate through your sheet.
- Multimedia – Aside from the textual elements, you may also add images, animations, graphical representations, and many other interactive content.
When you sort out and arranged these elements accordingly, you can create a creative and informative fact sheet.
Vendor Fact Sheet Templates
Sample Vendor Fact Sheet
Education Fact Sheet Templates
Technical Education Fact Sheet
Fact Sheet for Education Example
Science Fact Sheet Templates
Science & Technology
Computer Science Education Coalition Fact Sheet
How to Effectively Write a Fact Sheet?
Writing an informative and engaging fact sheet requires great atttention to detail and research skills.
- Firstly, you should plan and outline the content. Before making your fact sheet, it is advisable that you make an outline first to organize your ideas. After that, you can start researching about the concepts and facts that you want to include in the outline. Ensure that you cite and use legitimate and reliable sources.
- For your sources, you may refer to television reports, government sources, published journals of renowned writers and experts, and etc. Furthermore, ensure that you include updated and verified facts.
- Secondly, you need to make your work concise and comprehensible. Fact sheets are mostly short and brief unless the nature of the information require longer ones. As much as possible, use simplified words and sentences so that readers can easily understand what they’re reading.
- Thirdly, make your presentation of facts creative and professional at the same time. You may use colors and other design elements to make your sheet more engaging. Aside from that, you have to use catchy titles and headings to lighten up the mood.
Most sheets nowadays are electronically generated or products of printable sheet templates. Thus, our sheet templates can help you create a fact sheet that you can be proud of.