Nowadays, there are a number of different document templates that you may want to use for your work. For example, there are different sheet templates that can save you time and energy if you had to make your own. The list of sheet templates can also include interview sheets for employment purposes.
Of course, you can always find templates for things like balance sheets if you need them, as there is always a need for those kinds of documents. But in this case, you would want a sheet less focused on tallying numbers, and more on telling you about potential applicants.
Interview & Quality Review Sheet
Sample Interview Sheet
Job Interview Score
How to Create an Interview Sheet
Creating your own sheets can be made easier with tools like attendance sheet templates, but there are still some steps to follow to make them properly.
- First, insert space for the applicant’s name and other personal information on top.
- Also include the position being applied for.
- Include a means of evaluating the applicant, such as a grading system for each action and question.
- Include any relevant criteria so that you have consistent standards with which to judge your applicants.
- Include space for the evaluator’s signature at the end so as to be able to authenticate the sheet.
What These Sheet Templates Do for You?
Many sheet templates can prove their worth immediately, like call sheet templates. In this case, these templates can serve you in their own ways, such as:
- Help you assess applicants clearly and concretely with the help of specific scores so that you can compare them with other applicants.
- Help you judge an applicant’s qualities beyond his qualifications so that you can tell their suitability for the position.
- Provide simple frameworks that can be used in various situations so that you have tools you can use as needed.
Individual Interview Evaluation
Who Can Use these Sheet Templates?
While these particular work sheet templates look as if they could be used primarily by recruiting managers, that is not all that they could conceivably be used for. After all, any position which requires having to evaluate another person’s behavior could easily make use of these templates themselves. Such a list would include:
- Teachers, who would definitely need tools to hep them evaluate their students. This is not limited only to one’s grades, but can also apply to other conduct related to student discipline.
- Bankers, who often need to judge the suitability of clients who come to them, such as those applying for a loan. In that case, it would be necessary to ascertain the suitability of a given client.
- Managers, who would need templates like these in order to properly monitor employee performance. This is especially so as there may be more criteria than just output, like interaction with co-workers.
- Civil servants, who, like bankers, often have to judge the suitability of those who do business with them. This can include those applying for licenses and permits, so they would need tools to help them judge those peoples’ suitability.
And if you should find yourself in need of other templates for your job, then you need not be discouraged as you should be able to find them elsewhere on the site.