The word “tracking” refers to keeping a tab on something. In our daily life, we need to keep a track of a lot of things. For example, in our computers, tracking refers to a specific section which maintains a record of all the websites that have been visited in the past. In the field of business, it means keeping a track on a particular project and how it is progressing. You can also see Time Tracking Template. You might also want to keep a track on something for personal reasons!Whatever the reason, keeping a track on something requires patience and a degree of diligence, which most of us lack. Wouldn’t it be nice if we could find something to do it for us? No, it isn’t too good to be true. You have a plethora of Tracking Templates sample at your disposal. You can easily use them to create your own records in tabular or other forms.
Free Download Time Tracking MS Word Template
Issue Tracking Template Free Download Word 2010 Format
Goal Tracking Template MS Word Format Download
Free Word 2010 Travel Expenses Tracker Template
Word 2010 Format Project Tracking Free Template Download
Repository Tracking Template Free Word
Word Format Free Download Program Tracking Template
College Comparison Tracker Free MS Word Download
Mantis Bug Tracking Tool Free Word Template Download
MS Word Free Team Intervention Tracking Sheet Template
Online Sales Tracker Template Free Word Download
> Types of Tracking Records
There are several types of tracking records that are maintained, each for a different purpose. Some of them are-
- Budget tracking– Your office or anywhere else you go will have a fixed budget that has been carefully prepared. You and everyone else will have to function according to that budget. As a result, record is maintained which keeps a Track of the Budget and how it is being utilized.
- Project tracking– While working on projects, it is important to keep a track on how far you’ve come and how much you are still left with. Without that, you may find it hard to complete the Project Tracking on time.
- Activity tracking– In your place of work, you will be assigned activities and tasks that you’ll have to complete within a fixed period of time. This activity tracing records will keep a tab on the number of activities completed within a fixed time span.
> Why Should You Use Tracking Templates?
If you were to keep track of something all by yourself, you could end up making a mistake or more importantly, you would be wasting precious time and energy on this. Consequently, more often than not, you tend to give up on the tracking. To avoid that, you need to find something that can make tracking an enjoyable experience. And what could be better than tracking templates in word? These are easy to edit and customize, downloadable and can be updated at regular intervals. So if you are using a tracking template on MS Word to keep a tab on a project, you can update the record at the end of each day.
> How To Make Efficient Track Records?
Keeping a track on something is never easy. Even with tracking Free Templates for Word, you will have to keep a few things in mind while using them-
- While creating the record, make sure you have all your data ready with you. If you do not know why or how you’re planning to proceed, you won’t be able to select a good template for yourself.
- Once you’ve selected a template, you need to decide how to plan the layout. What sections do you want in your tracking template? Do you want it to be simple and minimalistic or do you want it to be detailed and comprehensive?
- While updating the data, you need to be cautious. A simple mistake could end up costing you. Check and recheck before finally entering the data. Take your time, there is no reason to be impulsive.
- Do not use vague terms and phrases in the tracking template. Be clear and do not beat around the bush. Keep it simple and short. Highlight the main points, and leave out the unnecessary extraneous matter.
> We Are Here to Help
At template.net, we have a wide array of options when it comes to free tracking template.net So let’s get started!