Advertising Sales Representative Job Ad/Description Template
Download this Advertising Sales Representative Job Ad/Description Template Design in Word, Google Docs, PDF, Apple Pages Format. Easily Editable, Printable, Downloadable.
An Advertising Sales Representative is a great asset for every business, especially in dealing with products and services. Get to hire the best of the best by downloading our high-quality, professionally written, and free Advertising Sales Representative Template. Having this would ensure that you can lay out every skill and qualification you need for the position. It is easily editable and 100% customizable, so you can conveniently download and edit in any file format and in any device you want. Be sure to download our template immediately!
ADVERTISING SALES REPRESENTATIVE JOB DESCRIPTION
Job Role and Summary
An Advertising Sales Representative sells advertising space to businesses and companies on behalf of the advertising firm. He/she determines clients through calls, emails, or inquiries. He/she also presents and negotiates information about advertising services. Moreover, an Advertising Sales Representative updates client lists through regularly contacting the clients and ensures that they are pleased with the services.
A. Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees the entirety of sales-cycle such as client prospecting, data-finding, negotiating, presenting, and more
- Negotiates with clients through occasional face-to-face or online interaction
- Develops a long-term relationship with clients by providing high-quality services
- Handles client’s inbound requests and inquiries via phone or email
- Develops and establishes advertising sales plans for the definite business industry
- Coordinates with different internal departments to adhere to client's requirements
- Informs clients about available options for advertising formats or features and provides samples
- Generates smooth revenue flow from developmental sales
- Assists customers in developing basic design spec for ads
- [Specify Additional Duties & Responsibilities Here]
- Has strong interpersonal skills with superb verbal and written communication skills to negotiate with the clients successfully
- Knowledgeable with principles for a long-term sales relationship with the clients
- Possesses good customer service ethics and telephone manner
- Ability to persuade clients with confidence and outgoing personality
- Capable of working with a team to collect information and unite disparities within the company.
- Adept working in a fast-paced environment and driven to meet targets and quotas
- [Specify Additional Skills Here]
- Preferably, with a bachelor’s degree in sales, communication, and other relevant fields but a high school diploma or GED is acceptable
- Minimum of [three (3)] years of direct experience as an Advertising Sales Representative
- With at least [six (6)] months of on-the-job training with direct exposure in the position
- [Specify Additional Qualifications Here]
Already a premium member? Sign in