Editorial Researcher Job Ad/Description Template
Download this Editorial Researcher Job Ad/Description Template Design in Word, Google Docs, PDF, Apple Pages Format. Easily Editable, Printable, Downloadable.
Making job descriptions is a bane to anyone who is not into researching and adding specifications in their documents. One reason could be due to how job descriptions are well-written in such a way that they are listed in a professional and formal manner. However, as someone who is looking for an editorial researcher, these details should be more mundane than any other jobs. With our editable and printable templates, these things should never be a problem. Our templates are well-researched and job-specific, so whenever you want to put other details in your job description, it will make this task simpler, easier, and more efficient.
EDITORIAL RESEARCHER JOB DESCRIPTION
Job Role and Summary
An Editorial Researcher is someone who supervises the development of written proposals and other scientific or research-related literary works. They review every proposal, contract, or manuscripts before they pass it into the publishing team. Editorial Researchers also assist in negotiating research grants and other contracts that involve two parties, the funding agency and the author of the research.
A. Duties and Responsibilities
- Edit the said research material before submitting it to the publisher or persons involved in this project.
- Give additional suggestions or advice toward the literary work if needed to ensure the best quality of the said material.
- Do research about the literary work and provide feedback to the author.
- Organize events or workshops that can train other editors.
- Develop research-related activities and implement them.
- Make budget liquidation or proposal regarding the document being edited unless being asked by the management or the author himself.
- Assist in other non-editorial jobs if being assigned.
- [Specify Additional Duties & Responsibilities Here]
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to thoroughly relay the necessary information from them to the people involved in the literary work.
- Ability to perform heavy research on the said topic that needs to be edited or reviewed.
- Knowledge in literary guidelines like publishing requirements.
- Superior editing skills in order to provide accurate data on the said research topic.
- Interpersonal skills most especially when connecting from the author of the said document to the publisher.
- [Specify Additional Skills Here]
- A Bachelor’s degree in any Science-related programs or other related fields.
- Has [ADD YEARS] of experience in editorial-related jobs.
- Willing to work on extensive research-related topics.
- Organized and detail-oriented most especially in dealing with proposals, contracts, or manuscripts.
- [Specify Additional Qualifications Here]
Already a premium member? Sign in