Looking to rent out or lease in some land? Perhaps you want to start a farm in it or you want to live in it. The process of leasing out a plot of land (sometimes with a house included) is as straightforward as leasing a whole residential unit or a vehicle, for example. In other words, it’s not that straightforward at all. With all the legal details and fine print involved in the land lease contract, you might be intimidated into putting off the leasing process altogether. You may also see agreement samples.
We can help you figure it out. This collection of Lease Agreement Templates will cover samples for residential as well as commercial land leases samples. Download them now as free PDF or Word documents and learn what the process actually takes.
Sample Land Lease Agreement Template
Farm Lease Agreement Template
Sample Land Lease Agreement Template in Google Docs
Office Lease Agreement Template
Commercial Lease Agreement Template to Edit
Month to Month Lease Agreement Template
Simple Rental Agreement Format
Sample Room Rental Agreement Template
Farm Land Lease Agreement Template
Commercial Land Lease Agreement Template
Agricultural Land Lease Agreement Template
Ground Land Rental Lease Agreement Template
What Is a Land Lease Agreement?
A land lease agreement is the document that allows you to legally rent the usage rights and privileges of real estate property for a stated period under certain terms and conditions and at a leasing price.
Whether the plot of land in your sights comes with a building or not, the contract you’ll have to sign for it will be similar to any Rental Lease Agreement you’ve signed before. This works more or less the same way with a Commercial Lease Agreement, with the addition of terms restricting your use of the property for commercial reasons.
The Different Forms of the Land Lease Agreement
Depending on your agreement with the landlord, you will be signing some form of the following (samples included for each):
- Farm Land Lease Agreement should allow you to lease a plot of land for agricultural purposes. See also Agricultural Land Lease Agreement. Profit generated from the produce might even go toward the lease payment.
- Commercial Land Lease Agreement is for renting land to place your commercial buildings in. See also Industrial Land Lease Agreement Template.
- Land Lease Agreement Template for Parking includes a clause that specifies parking lots, loading areas, service roads, and other areas.
- Land Lease Agreement Template for Hunting is one such agreement that allows for the exclusive right and privilege of “propagating, protecting, hunting, shooting, and taking game” on the leased acreage under question.
- Residential Land Lease Agreement is what you’ll need if you just plan to lease to live.
Land Lease Agreement Template for Hunting
Land Lease Agreement Template for Parking
Industrial Land Lease Agreement Template
Residential Land Lease Agreement Template
How to Use These Templates
You will be able to download any and all of these sample contracts as free PDF files, and where they are offered as Word documents, you will even be able to edit them in your word processor to create your own contracts. Otherwise, they are useful mainly as references.
They will help you plan for that leasing venture you have in mind by showing you the nitty-gritty details. Employ the help of a real-estate-savvy attorney if you must.
If you’re merely looking to lease a residential unit that happens to be on a plot of land, you might want a House Lease Agreement instead. Be sure to check the clauses to determine whether you are in charge of maintaining the land as a tenant.