A brochure is a small promotional book or folded paper used to introduce a company, products, or services to the public. These are good advertising tools that companies and businesses use for advertisement and/or promotional purposes.
Brochures are either placed inside newspapers or on top of counters or tables for the people to pick out, or it can also be distributed personally. These can provide an easy way to get the word out about something. Check out this page for an entire collection of Brochure Template that you can use for whatever purpose it may be.
1436+ Brochure Templates in PDF | Word | PSD | InDesign | Apple Pages | Publisher | Illustrator -START DOWNLOADING
Accordion Fold Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Accordion Fold Bi-Fold Brochure Template
Accordion Fold Brochure Template
Square Accordion Fold Brochure
4 Panel Accordion Fold Brochure
Strategic 8-Page Accordion Fold Brochure
Accordion ZigZag Brochure
Importance of Brochures
- Brochures can be used to promote awareness about a company, their product, or service without having the need to spend a lot and make public announcements or billboards.
- Compared to other advertising methods, the distribution of brochures is less expensive than the others.
- Brochures are compact and can be placed inside newspapers, on windshields, under the door, or you can still choose the more traditional way, handing it to people.
- Brochures help at capturing the attention of potential customers and giving them the information they need from the company or product.
- Brochures are both effective in terms of delivering the message and cost effective in the sense that it is cheap to produce.
Features of Tri-Fold Brochures
- It has two folds and six panels and is used to address a larger target.
- The way it is designed means it should be distributed either by hand, by mail, or through events.
- The advertiser has greater flexibility in using them to provide more information.
- The front panel is usually where the company and the tagline is found while the back panel is where the contact details are indicated.
- The interior panels usually contains the highlighted features of the products and services being advertised.
- These are more convenient to carry and distribute since these are slimmer in size.
If you are planning to launch a new product or service, then Trifold Brochure are what you need. But if you prefer something different, then check out our collection of Half Fold Brochure templates.
5 Panel Accordion Fold Brochure
Round Accordion Fold Brochure
White Blank 8 Pages Accordion Fold Brochure
Elegant Accordion Style Brochure
If tri-fold brochures don’t work for you, you might want to check out our collection of Bi-Fold Brochure Template.
Some Features of Bi-Fold Brochures
- It has a single fold in the middle with two large panels that often contain pictures and other graphic images.
- This type of brochure is commonly used by smaller firms.
- This is used when the targeted audience is limited and distribution of this is done by hand.
- This type of brochure is more specific and highlight more on one or two aspects of a product or service.
- This is suitable for producing a more broad appearance when the prospective client will have the time to sit and look through the brochure.
Tri-Fold versus Bi-Fold Brochures
- The type of font should look professional and appropriate to the business, with a contrasting background, attractive images, and catchy captions.
- It should right away look tempting from a distance.
- The contents should be purposeful and convincing to the reader.
- Language used should be easily comprehensible to be able to appeal to a wide range of audiences.
- The material used for printing should be of high quality to be able to create a convincing advertising material.