The concept of death is inevitable, unpredictable, and devastating. Sadly, it’s a reality all of us need to face at one point in our lives. Regardless, it is never wrong to prepare for one last moment before we officially part with our loved ones in the physical world. In this article, we have prepared steps to help you create a funeral brochure. This can be helpful when providing funeral services to those who need to pay their last respects to their loved ones. If you scroll down, you’ll see some sample printable funeral brochure for you to use.
32+ Printable Funeral Brochure Templates
1. Printable Funeral Obituary Tri-Fold Brochure
Are you in a hurry to already have a printed brochure? This template is ready to print for your convenience and urgency. You should also customize the template as there are details that you need to include in this brochure.
2. Printable Funeral Obituary Bi-Fold Brochure Template
3. Church Funeral Program Tri-Fold Brochure Template
4. Church Funeral Program Bi-Fold Brochure Template
5. Classic Funeral Program Tri-Fold Brochure Template
6. Classic Funeral Program Bi-Fold Brochure Template
7. Church Eulogy Funeral Bi-fold Brochure Template
In times like this, it can be difficult to develop a brochure as we become grief-stricken in losing someone we love. So to make things easier for you, come and download our Church Eulogy Funeral Bi-fold Brochure Template. It has an alluring design and customizable layout that can help you edit your brochure easier. Download it now!
8. Floral Funeral Bi-fold Brochure Template
Preparing for someone’s funeral is never an easy task to do. Luckily for you, we can help you avoid other unnecessary stress so you can grieve and move on in peace. This template has a beautiful floral design and stunning graphics that are adjustable to your preference if you choose to download it.
9. Booklet Funeral Memorial Brochure Template
In loving memory to the special someone we lost, we’d like to commemorate all the wonderful things they did during their time living on earth. With this template, you can do that by customizing and editing the written content and other graphic designs to your style. So download it now in all versions of Illustrator, InDesign, MS Word, Pages, Photoshop, Publisher.
5 Steps in Creating a Funeral Brochure
Step 1: Plan a funeral program.
A funeral program is needed to make the flow of the memorial service transition smoothly and help the guests participate actively. It is essential to draft an outline first, to keep things orderly.
Step 2: Choose the people you want to invite.
After organizing everything, it is now time to make the guest list. Make sure to choose the deceased’s close friends and family members to provide closure before parting ways with the deceased. Also, remember to include the other participants such as the officiant, persons giving the eulogy, readers, soloists, musicians, and others.
Step 3: Pick out a suitable funeral brochure template for the service.
Choose a solemn yet stylish funeral brochure template and design it accordingly to your preference. Try to make it as minimal and divine as possible to show respect for the one who passed away.
Step 4: Place all the details and photos of the deceased.
In your printable funeral brochure template, make sure to indicate the service information, funeral outline, guests, music selections, poems, readings, prayers, obituary, and reception information.
Step 5: Print and send it to all friends and loved ones of the deceased.
The last thing to do is to edit and finalize the brochure. If you don’t feel like it’s not good enough, adjust until contented with the output. Once you are satisfied with the output, print it out and send it to all friends and loved ones.
10. Floral Funeral Memorial Tri-Fold Brochure Template
11. Floral Funeral Memorial Bi-Fold Brochure Template
12. Church Funeral Memorial Bi-Fold Brochure Template
13. Church Funeral Memorial Tri-Fold Brochure Template
14. Religious Funeral Obituary Tri-Fold Brochure
Invoke a focus on the funeral tied to religious rites. This template is fit for any religious funeral ceremony and is editable for your needed changes. Sometimes it is good to inform ahead via brochure that the service is not secular. Having this template also sets the desired ambiance if one goes to the funeral.
15. Religious Funeral Obituary Bi-Fold Brochure Template
16. Mother/ MOM Funeral Obituary Tri-Fold Brochure Template
17. Mother/ MOM Funeral Obituary Bi-Fold Brochure Template
18. Elegant Funeral Program Tri-Fold Brochure Template
19. Elegant Funeral Program Bi-Fold Brochure Template
20. Blank Funeral Memorial Bi-Fold Brochure Template
21. Blank Funeral Memorial Tri-Fold Brochure Template
22. Classic Funeral Memorial Bi-Fold Brochure Template
23. Classic Funeral Memorial Tri-Fold Brochure Template
24. Blank Funeral Plan Tri-Fold Brochure Template
25. Blank Funeral Plan Bi-Fold Brochure Template
26. Bi-Fold Funeral Brochure Template
No matter how far they are, let us not forget that our loved ones are always with us in spirit. With this Bi-Fold Funeral Brochure Template and its beautiful design and quality fonts, your memory of that loved one will always remain with you forever. So download it now!
27. Customizable Funeral Trifold Brochure Template
Funerals are always the most painful because it means having to say goodbye to someone we care for. Moreover, preparations can be tough because we can’t accept the fact that they’re no longer here. If you’re having a hard time, then we can help you. Download this template and customize its layout to your preference or choose from other tri-fold brochure templates.
28. Modern Funeral Brochure
If you require a fully-customizable and aesthetically pleasing funeral brochure, then we have the right one for you. Download this Modern Funeral Brochure and have your funeral program flow smoothly and efficiently.
29. Free Funeral Brochure Template
In every funeral, there has to be a brochure to reminds us of that person and everything good he/she did when they were alive. Good thing for you, we have something to assist you. With its high-quality images and well-written sample content, you won’t have a hard time organizing your thoughts about that person. So download it now or choose from other elegant templates.
30. Free Bi-fold Funeral Brochure Template
If you’re looking for a brochure for your funeral service, then we have an excellent one for you. With its calming pink design and fully customizable layout, informing your guests about your upcoming funeral service won’t seem so hectic anymore. So get it now or choose from other bi-fold brochure templates!
31. Free Catholic Floral Obituary Brochure Template
An obituary is an article that reports on a person’s recent death and encompasses his or her personal information. If you need help in organizing your content, then don’t worry. We can help. If you download now, you can utilize this template’s minimalist layout and intricate graphic design for your personal use.
32. Heaven Funeral Program Template
It’s hard facing the reality of someone’s death, but we need to accept it if we want to move on freely with our lives. If you need some help getting closure, we can help you out with a brochure. With its simple graphics and high-quality layout, your memory of that individual will never fade. So download it now!
33. Funeral Program Black & White
When someone we love passes away, our whole world turns black and white, and it feels like things won’t get better anytime soon. If you want to keep them alive in your memory, then we have the right brochure for you. With its simple graphics and monochromatic color schemes, making an unforgettable brochure for them won’t be so difficult. So get it now!