A funeral program is an important event for the people who are no longer with us in this world. Friends, family, relatives, and loved ones are always there to mourn and pay their respects in the wake to remember the cherished moments. In this article, we provide you a step-by-step guide on how to make a funeral brochure. We have included sample funeral brochure templates below as well.
32+ Editable Funeral Brochure Templates
1. Church Funeral Program Tri-Fold Brochure Template
2. Church Funeral Program Bi-Fold Brochure Template
3. Classic Funeral Program Tri-Fold Brochure Template
4. Classic Funeral Program Bi-Fold Brochure Template
5. Blank Life Celebration Funeral Tri-Fold Brochure Template
This Blank Life Celebration Funeral Tri-fold Brochure Template already contains the necessary visual elements and suggestive content that you will most likely need. This template is downloadable and customizable in various editing software. Download and edit this template now with ease.
6. Blank Catholic Funeral Bi-Fold Brochure Template
If you are having a hard time looking for a template for your funeral bi-fold brochure, then do not worry anymore because this Blank Catholic Funeral Bi-Fold Brochure Template will help you satisfy what you need. Download this editable template in simple and elegant designed layout which is available in multiple formats.
7. Editable Cremation Funeral Tri-Fold Brochure Template
This earthy color theme designed brochure is perfect for a funeral program which needs a simple brochure template. This template can be downloaded on any device and editable in most user-friendly editing software such as Adobe Photoshop, MS Word, Adobe Illustrator, and MS Publisher. Download this Editable Cremation Funeral Trifold Brochure Template now!
5 Steps in Making an Editable Funeral Brochure
A funeral brochure is a piece of information about the upcoming funeral. Also, this shows you information about the program of what will happen at the funeral. Make sure to tell the closest people to prepare eulogies for their departed loved ones.
Step 1: Gather information.
Gather the necessary information about the upcoming funeral by asking questions. Know the deceased by name. Include a quote that is appropriate for the funeral. Search for a picture or two that best fits the occasion. If you already did, then outline it. Make sure to include the dates of when the person was born, and the last day that person took one final step in this living world.
Step 2: Collect ideas or choose a template.
If you have run out of ideas in making a funeral brochure, you can always surf the internet for more ideas. Also, we provided you a variety of templates you can choose from. Take a look below and download the editable and printable template of your best choice.
Step 3: Create the layout or edit the template.
If you already have an idea for your brochure, then you can start creating the layout for your brochure. If you have already chosen a template, then edit it according to the occasion and your preferences.
Step 4: Input the information.
Input the information you gathered and outlined during Step 1. Make sure it is readable, and that it’s appropriate for the funeral. It is necessary to include your contact details, and address of where it’s going to be held so that people will have easy access to you.
Step 5: Double Check, Edit, and Print!
Recheck and edit your work to see if there are mistakes or if it doesn’t satisfy you. Do this several times. If you see your brochure meet your preference, then print it right ahead. Make several copies according to what’s required.
8. Floral Funeral Memorial Tri-Fold Brochure Template
9. Floral Funeral Memorial Bi-Fold Brochure Template
10. Church Funeral Memorial Bi-Fold Brochure Template
11. Church Funeral Memorial Tri-Fold Brochure Template
12. Printable Funeral Obituary Tri-Fold Brochure
Are you in a hurry to already have a printed brochure? This template is ready to print for your convenience and urgency. You should also customize the template as there are details that you need to include in this brochure.
13. Printable Funeral Obituary Bi-Fold Brochure Template
14. Religious Funeral Obituary Tri-Fold Brochure
Invoke a focus on the funeral tied to religious rites. This template is fit for any religious funeral ceremony and is editable for your needed changes. Sometimes it is good to inform ahead via brochure that the service is not secular. Having this template also sets the desired ambiance if one goes to the funeral.
15. Religious Funeral Obituary Bi-Fold Brochure Template
16. Mother/ MOM Funeral Obituary Tri-Fold Brochure Template
17. Mother/ MOM Funeral Obituary Bi-Fold Brochure Template
18. Elegant Funeral Program Tri-Fold Brochure Template
19. Elegant Funeral Program Bi-Fold Brochure Template
20. Blank Funeral Memorial Bi-Fold Brochure Template
21. Blank Funeral Memorial Tri-Fold Brochure Template
22. Classic Funeral Memorial Bi-Fold Brochure Template
23. Classic Funeral Memorial Tri-Fold Brochure Template
24. Blank Funeral Plan Tri-Fold Brochure Template
25. Blank Funeral Plan Bi-Fold Brochure Template
26. Funeral Invitation Trifold Brochure Template
This Tri-fold Green background designed template is perfect for your funeral themed program. This template can only be downloaded in Photoshop. Download this Funeral Invitation Trifold Brochure Template now!
27. Memorial Funeral Program Template
The dark blue colored theme designed makes it more appealing to everyone. Use this type of template to ensure a memorable moment with the honorable death of your loved one. Download this template and edit it with the use of editing applications which are MS Word and Photoshop. Download this template now!
28. Funeral Program Template for Celebrities
This Funeral Program Template for Celebrities is perfect for the funeral program that honors the death of your beloved celebrities. Editable in MS Word and Photoshop only. Download this template now and edit it as much as you want.
29. Free Funeral Brochure Template
Promote your funeral homes, funeral parlors, or mortuaries with the use of this brochure template. This template includes high-quality photos and graphic files. Customize it to your preferences with ease. Download this template now for free.
30. Free Bi-fold Funeral Brochure Template
This Free Bi-fold Funeral Brochure Template is delightful to look at with a pink design. Use this template to inform people regarding the details of the upcoming funeral. Download this template, which is editable in multiple supported formats such as MS Word, MS publish, and Adobe Photoshop.
31. Free Catholic Funeral Bi-fold Brochure Template
Use this eye-catching bi-fold funeral brochure which is perfect for informing people of the memorial service held in a church. This template is downloadable and editable in multiple formats. Download this template right now for free.
32. Funeral Program Template Bundle-Vol 001
This bundle can be a funeral program, editable obituary format, or burial program. Fully-customizable in multiple formats. Download this template now and edit it as it fits your preferences.
33. Funeral Program Template-V195
Remember the days you spent with your loved ones by creating a brochure. This funeral program template will surely help you with your funeral program. Downloadable and editable brochure template. Click the download button now for more information.