16+ Real Estate Marketing Brochure in Illustrator | InDesign | Word | Pages | Photoshop | Publisher
Regardless of the industry a business belongs to, the existence of competition between companies is undeniable. For this reason, marketers plan strategically to be on top of their game. Realtors are no exception to this. Statistics revealed that there are over 1.30 million members of the National Association of Realtors in the United States. As a real estate agent or broker, you should see to it that you get to persuade clients to do business with you. Don’t worry, though. We will help you with that. As you go along this article, you will see a series of real estate marketing brochure you can download for the success of your business.
Table of Content
- 16+ Editable Real Estate Marketing Brochure Templates – Illustrator, InDesign, Word, Pages, Photoshop, Publisher
- 1. Real Estate Marketing Brochure Template
- 2. Real Estate Agent/Agency Marketing Tri-Fold Brochure Template
- 3. Real Estate Agent/ Agency Marketing Bi-Fold Brochure Template
- 4. Real Estate Broker Marketing Tri-fold Brochure Template
- 5. Real Estate Broker Marketing Bi-fold Brochure Template
- 6. Commercial Real Estate Brochure Template
- 7. RealEstate Company Marketing Tri-fold Brochure Template
- 8. Real Estate Bifold Brochure Template
- 9. Minimalist Real Estate Brochure Template in Publisher
- 10. Real Estate Property Brochure Template
- 11. Simple Real Estate Brochure Template in InDesign
- 12. Real Estate Brochure Template in Word
- 13. Free Real Estate Brochure Template
- 14. Trifold Real Estate Brochure Template
- 15. Free Real Estate Agent Brochure Template
- 16. Downloadable Real Estate Brochure Template
- 17. Real Estate Square Brochure Template in Illustrator
- 5 Steps to Create a Compelling Real Estate Marketing Brochure
16+ Editable Real Estate Marketing Brochure Templates – Illustrator, InDesign, Word, Pages, Photoshop, Publisher
1. Real Estate Marketing Brochure Template
2. Real Estate Agent/Agency Marketing Tri-Fold Brochure Template
3. Real Estate Agent/ Agency Marketing Bi-Fold Brochure Template
4. Real Estate Broker Marketing Tri-fold Brochure Template
5. Real Estate Broker Marketing Bi-fold Brochure Template
6. Commercial Real Estate Brochure Template
This Commercial Real Estate Brochure Template is a sure way to entice clients to avail of your business offers. This template comes with an elegant design and suggestive content, guaranteed to help you create a compelling brochure in an instant. Plus, you can easily edit this file in several applications including Illustrator, InDesign, MS Word, Pages, Photoshop, and Publisher.
7. RealEstate Company Marketing Tri-fold Brochure Template
8. Real Estate Bifold Brochure Template
Grab the attention of your target market with the help of this neatly laid out Real Estate Bifold Brochure Template. After downloading this template, you can easily edit it to best suit your needs. Moreover, it gives you ample space so you can feature high-quality photos of the property you are going to sell.
9. Minimalist Real Estate Brochure Template in Publisher
Communicate essential information about your business offers by utilizing this minimalist brochure template. With its simple yet visually aesthetic design, you can surely make the recipients of your brochure read its content from cover to cover. What are you waiting for? Download now!
10. Real Estate Property Brochure Template
Aside from the details reflected on a brochure, you should also make sure that its layout grabs the attention of the prospective clients even at first glance. Worry no more! You won’t have to create a catchy marketing material from scratch. This Real Estate Property Brochure Template will do the job for you. Just click download, edit the file, and you’re good to go.
11. Simple Real Estate Brochure Template in InDesign
Competition is prevalent in the real estate industry. Therefore, if you are a real estate agent, you should create the best promotional material there is. However, if your hectic schedule does not allow you to create one, this minimalist real estate brochure template got your back! This template is fully customizable and professionally designed, guaranteed to give you the utmost convenience.
12. Real Estate Brochure Template in Word
Create a brochure that never goes out of style with the help of this modern real estate brochure template. With this at your disposal, all you have to do is to modify some of the content to best suit your needs. Plus, it is instantly downloadable in several file formats such as Illustrator, MS Word, InDesign, Publisher, and Photoshop. What else could you ask for? Download now!
13. Free Real Estate Brochure Template
Your brochure design should match with the property you offer. If you are offering a contemporary property, then this real estate template is for you to use. With this template, you won’t have to do a lot of editing since it is already professionally designed for your convenience. Make haste and get your template today!
14. Trifold Real Estate Brochure Template
Trifold brochures allow you to make good use of the space provided by a single sheet of paper. With this well-designed trifold brochure template, you can effectively communicate all the necessary details about your business offers to the prospective clients. Not just that, you can also insert photos of the apartment or house that is on sale.
15. Free Real Estate Agent Brochure Template
Light colors are soothing to the eyes; thus, it helps you come up with an effective brochure design. Draw the attention of your target market by making use of this creative real estate brochure template. This file is available in all versions of Illustrator, InDesign, MS Word, Pages, Photoshop, and Publisher. Get yours for free!
16. Downloadable Real Estate Brochure Template
Luxury home marketing will be easier with this ready-made bifold real estate brochure template. This file is 100% customizable, which makes it easier for you to incorporate your company’s branding. After editing, you can print your design in a letter-sized paper. What are you waiting for? Download now!
17. Real Estate Square Brochure Template in Illustrator
This unique square trifold brochure template will be your key to designing a successful real estate promotional tool. With its modern style, you can surely persuade prospective clients to do business with you.
5 Steps to Create a Compelling Real Estate Marketing Brochure
Step 1: Decide what Type of Brochure You Will Create
There are two common types of single-sheet brochures you can choose from, namely, trifold and bifold. Although they usually use the same paper size, they vary in the number of panels you can work on. A bi-fold brochure provides you four panels wherein you can attach larger photos without a crease. On the other hand, a trifold brochure that has six panels allows you to include plenty of information.
Step 2: Limit your Font and Color Choices
A brochure design that uses lots of fonts and colors may lose its credibility. For this reason, you have to practice font and color restraints to maintain the professional look of your brochure. Make sure to select a color scheme that will best represent your company. For the fonts, you should avoid decorative typefaces for you to attain a legible marketing material. We suggest that you limit for font and color choices to three.
Step 3: Compose a Powerful Headline
The cover page of your brochure should be enough to catch the attention of the target market. Also, it should persuade them to read its content from cover to cover. For a compelling headline, you may announce an upcoming special event or promotion. Moreover, the front page of your brochure should directly tell the readers what the material is for.
Step 4: Attach High-quality Photos
A brochure with no images will look dull and boring to read. Therefore, you should include high-quality photos of the residential or commercial property your business offers. Aside from adding life to your brochure, images also give your prospective clients a sneak peek of the place they are going to purchase. In attaching photos, remember to leave room for details you will include later on.
Step 5: Input Necessary Information
After inserting photos in your design, you now have to input necessary information which will help you market the property. Include important details, such as property type and size, amenities, and location. Also, you should bear in mind to include your company’s logo, name, address, and contact details. Lastly, finalize your design and print it on a high-quality paper for desirable results.