10+ Brochure Templates
Brochure templates are no doubt, one of the most effective tools for any business or organization to reach a wider audience. You might wonder in today’s age of technology-driven diffusion of both advertising and marketing: Are brochures still relevant today?
The answer for many businesses and organizations is a resounding ‘Yes!’, as most marketing professionals can attest to the effectiveness of brochures and their invaluable use.
Elements of a Good Brochure
A brochure’s main purpose is conversion and marketing content but before potential customers take action, they must be drawn to your brochure and read its contents. Here are six key elements to creating the perfect brochure:
- Brochure Cover: The design should be a combination of visual effort and excellent content with catchy phrases that drive towards a call to action.
- Persuasive Text: For a potential customer to be compelled to pick up your brochure and express real interest in it, your catchy phrase should be in a form of a question
- Attractive Color Layout: Choose your Brand Colors.
- Right Font: Choose your Brand Fonts and style to make them easily Readable
- Right Fold: When keeping down to the basic information go for the bi-fold brochure.
- One Image: Visually Represent Your Message with an Image with conveys.
10 Brochure Templates
Template.net has a wide selection of ready-made brochures that you can use for every business purpose. Check out our template samples below.
Travel Brochure Template
Modern Education Brochure
Professional Brochure Design
Bifold Brochure Template
Catering Brochure Example
Construction Company Brochure
Realtor Brochure Template
Creative College Brochure Template
Retro Brochure Design
Multipurpose Brochure Template
Steps to Designing a Good Brochure
An impressive and compelling brochure effectively conveys your business objectives and benefits your clients expect to receive and should convey your commitment to stand out over your competitors. Here are great tips to design a powerful brochure:
- Define Your Objective. Exactly deliver what you want your brochure to achieve, such as increasing awareness for your product or service. By defining your objective, you can properly design your brochure to relay to your audience.
- Know Your Target Market. Aim to effectively target your market to get the maximum benefit of your brochure. If you’re into interior design or architecture, your brochure should showcase your best designs and outlay relevant to your business.
- Creativity and Uniqueness Count. Stand out from the rest of your competitors by giving your brochure design a unique perspective. Show a stronger brand identity by making a creative brochure that stands out for its unique design appeal.
- Go Straight to Your Purpose. Refrain from putting too much information and focus on the main point of why you advertise on the modern brochure. That way, it’s easier for you to get your point across to your target market.
- Design Should Target Your Clients. Do not design your creative brochure because you like a certain design and color. Always put yourself in the perspective of your target audience. Knowing what they want instead of what you want is the key to your brochure’s success.
- Always Include Call To Action. Your brochure’s purpose is to compel your audience to take action and buy your product or avail of your service. Including a call to action provides your readers the means to get in touch and purchase your product or service.
- Brochure Quality Is Very Important. Never take for granted the impact of what first impressions can do. Having a presentable brochure with the best quality possible sends out a positive signal of commitment and reliability.
- Make It Easy For Readers To Contact You. Have all your necessary contact information like your website, email address, telephone numbers and even social media site included in your brochure. That way, your potential client will know how to get in touch with you so you’ll never miss out on a business opportunity.
Simple Tips for an Excellent Brochure Layout
- Make It Amazingly Stunning – To attract instant attention and persuade people to want to pick it up. Whether single page, bi-fold or tri-fold, load it up with high-quality photos and infographics.
- Aim Towards Your Target Market – Specifically design your brochure to capture your target market with your purpose in mind.
- Make It Look Professionally Drafted – Your brochure should be well-researched and created for the specific needs of your target market and designed for better conversion.
- Make It Credible – Your brochure should be attractive and convincing enough for your audience to be excited about your products or services.
Types of Brochures
When designing a brochure, the formats you use are only defined by the limits of your creativity.
Here are different formats you can use for your brochure:
A tri-fold brochure is one of the most common formats you can use when placing a lot of text and graphics and split into three with one of the panels folded into another.
This bi-fold style is perfect for educational or corporate program offerings and restaurant menus. You can fold this both vertically or horizontally depending on your style of choice.
A Z-Fold brochure template opens the panels in a step-by-step formation and useful when you want each section divided into three parts with each panel revealing important parts of information.
The following are more brochure fold ideas which you can use to attract your target market:
The common size of most brochures in any fold, whether flat or opened, be they tri-fold, bi-fold, z-fold or any other fold designs you choose for your brochure, should be the standard letter format. Here are the commonly used sizes for different brochure folds:
- 8.5″ x 11”
- 8.5” x 14”
- 11” x 17”
- 11” x 25.5”
How can I Make a Good Brochure?
Template.net has ready-made templates that will make it very easy for you. Look up Template.net for ready-made templates in stunning high definition, 300 dpi resolution, customizable, downloadable and easy to edit templates for ease of printing or sharing digitally anytime and anywhere.
Can I Use any Design File Formats?
Just look for the appropriate brochure of your choice that fits your purpose. You can choose from our hundreds of designs that are available to download in all possible file formats like Adobe Photoshop (psd), Illustrator (.ai), Publisher, Apple Pages, Microsoft Word (.doc) and Google Doc.
How do I Write a Good Content for My Brochure?
Know what your target market wants by thinking of all the questions that your clients or customers would want to ask and list them all down. Include in your professional brochure’s content the most important answers to their most relevant questions and call them to action by purchasing your product (or service) to avail of its benefits.
How do I Ensure a Good Quality Brochure?
At Template.net, you are guaranteed of the best quality templates designed by our experts and handcrafted keeping you and the purpose in mind. Our aim has always been to provide customers with the most convenient and affordable access to the highest quality graphic design resources possible.
Template.net helps Standardize Your Business to Create Brand Identity and Visibility, helping you Build Bigger, Better and Faster Business Processes and Improve Productivity through better Organization and Better communication.