An event is a summation of all the hard works being done collaboratively by different suppliers and organizers. A single event needs a lot of people for it to materialize, and employees in the event-planning industry know how tedious it is to oversee all the details that are being required by the clients.
With the growing number of event organizers and planners nowadays, it is very much needed for an event planning organization or firm to assure that they keep up with the trends especially in terms of marketing the products and services that they provide. An event planning brochure is a great way to start this endeavor. Other than our event planning brochures, we can also provide you with more generic Event Brochures.You may also see Broucher Templates
Wedding Planners Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Wedding Planners Bi-Fold Brochure Template
Wedding Event Planning Brochure
Financial Event Planning Brochure
Retirement Event Planning Brochure
Family Event Planning Brochure
Funeral Event Planning Brochure
Event of Expertise
If you are to create an event planning brochure, you need to assess first if the business that you are to do with the clients is what and where you are good at. Hence, you need to know the kinds of events that your company caters in terms of event-planning processes. A few events that you may highlight in your brochure are as follows:
- If you think that your kind of styling and aesthetic fits well with weddings, then you can focus with presenting your idea and past works that are related to wedding event planning. There are many soon-to-be-wedded couples that you may tap as your target market. Also, planning weddings are not only for couples who are to be married but those who will celebrate their wedding anniversaries, especially if they have reached specific milestones in their togetherness.
- Event planning may also be for birthdays and other occasions that are concerned with kids. You can create an event planning brochure that is as colorful as your set up during these events. Since your main concern are the enjoyment of the kids, you need to use styling and props that is appropriate for the age bracket of the celebrants.
- Reunions and other informal gatherings may also need an event planner. If this is the kind of market that you want to tap, then make your brochure look homey and appealing to your target group.
- Companies also need the services of event planners as they usually host events for corporate purposes. For brochure template samples regarding this specific entity, you may download our Corporate Brochure Templates.
College Event Planning Brochure
Hospitality Event Planning Brochure
Corporate Event Planning Brochure
Charity Event Planning Brochure
Fashion Event Planning Brochure
Things to Consider in Creating an Event Planning Brochure
If you are all set to create your event planning brochure, here are a few items that you must remember:
- Make sure to add photographs of your past works so that clients will already see samples of the kind of output that you can provide. This will allow them to see if your design aesthetic matches theirs
- You can also list all the services that you can offer to them as events planning require many items which includes the setup design, the location, manpower, event date organization, food, and program listing.
- A great idea is to add up all the names and logos of your suppliers in your brochure so that the guests will know the companies and businesses who you tie up with. This will enable them to have a perception of the output once all the items, products, and services of these suppliers are put together.
Other than our event planning brochure samples, you may be interested to browse through and use our Business Brochures as well.