Sports a competitive activity that requires skills, alertness, and, for some, physical strength. Some people prefer to play sports that are fast paced such as basketball, football, and tennis, which involves a lot of running. Some also prefer sports that require the use of muscular strength such as gymnastics and weightlifting. And there are also some people who prefer the more calm and less intense sports such as chess and golf. You may also see brochure samples.
Sports Event Bi-Fold Brochure Template
Sports Event Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Sports Camp Bi-Fold Brochure Template
Sports Camp Tri-Fold Brochure Template
A brochure is a small folded paper used to promote a company, products, or services to the public, but in this case, these brochures are used to promote sports-related programs and services. Brochures are either placed inside newspapers, on top of counters or tables for people to pick out, or it can also be distributed personally. Brochures usually contain information of the products offered by the company, the benefits that can be gained from these products, and often a few testimonials from satisfied clients.
If you’re looking for brochure templates, then you have found the right place. Our website contains a large collection of Event Brochures that you can use for your upcoming events or programs.
Sports Camp Event Brochure
Sports Event Trifold Brochure
Sports Business Event Brochure
Sports and Health Club Event Brochure
Benefits of Sports
- Those who engage in sports can develop stronger muscles and bones and are less likely to suffer from physical injuries.
- Sports can help in maintaining a healthy body weight.
- Participating in sports can improve the functioning of the heart and lungs, which can boost endurance.
- Sports can aid in strengthening self confidence and perseverance.
- Playing sports can help one make new friends and can also develop teamwork.
Random Sports Facts
- The average golf ball has 336 dimples.
- There are only 18 minutes of total action in a baseball game.
- The golf balls that astronaut Alan Shephard hit on the moon are still there.
- The Philippines has competed in the most Summer Olympics (20) without ever winning a gold medal.
- During the first modern Olympics, the winners were awarded silver medals instead of gold.
- China won an Olympic medal for the first time in 1984. But during the Beijing games in 2008, they won 100 medals.
- There have been three Olympic games held in countries that no longer exist today.
- Michael Jordan was nicknamed “Magic” during his high school years, after the great Magic Johnson.
If you’re looking for even more templates on sports, then you can check out our other collection of Sports Brochures.
Extreme Sports Event Brochure
Sport Activity Event Brochure
Sports Advertising Event Brochure
Sport Business Event Brochures
Advantages of Brochures
- Brochures are easy to distribute to the public.
- Brochures are attractive to look at and fun to read.
- Brochures are much cheaper than other advertising methods.
- You can maximize the effectivity of brochures by placing as much information as necessary.
- Distributing brochures will show one’s determination and loyalty in the business.
Our brochure templates can be accessed and downloaded easily for free, while some requires royalty fees so you could distribute them freely. You may choose to download these either in PSD, vector AI, EPS, or PNG formats, depending on which one suits you best. These templates are compatible with most image-editing software and are fully editable to provide you with the freedom to make the necessary changes in these templates.
Are you managing a business? For brochure templates on businesses, we also have an entire collection of Business Brochures that you can use to promote your business.