An event calendar can be used in different processes that are involved in events planning, plotting, and/or execution. Various stakeholders of particular events have different calendars to either create or follow as their participation in an event also differ from each other.
We have curated a number of event calendar templates and samples in Doc and PDF files. Since there are different kinds of event calendars, make sure to select the appropriate event calendar template that suits your needs. You may also want to download our Perpetual Calendar samples and other kinds of Printable Calendar Templates in the specified links.
Monthly Event Calendar
How to Customize an Event Calendar Templates
The Calendar Template samples used for the purposes of events planning, scheduling or execution which you may all download in this post can be customized depending on the specific event calendar that you want to have. A few ways on how you can customize an event calendar template are as follows:
- Identify the purpose on why the event calendar has to be made. Since there are different kinds of event calendars that are applicable to be used for various reasons, it is essential for you to know the reason for creating one.
- Create a draft of the information you will put in the event calendar. Make sure to organize them in a manner that you can easily understand.
- Be aware of the calendar timeline that you need to follow in a particular time duration. We can provide you with more samples of Calendar Timeline Templates.
- Assess the activities that you want to plot in the calendar related to the events that you need to work on. You may refer to our Activity Calendar Templates for samples of activity plotting.
If you want to create other kinds of calendars other than event calendars, browse through our Printable Calendar Template samples for references.
Event Planning Calendar
Usage of Event Calendars
As mentioned above, an event calendar can be used for the following processes:
- Creating the schedule of the pre-event activities that need to be executed to assure the smooth event flow.
- Listing the events that an individual or any other entities need to attend in a specific period of time
- Listing the events that a business or an organization will host and/or organize
- Creating a precise schedule of the things that should be implemented within an event’s duration.
Event Calendar Samples
The content of event calendars vary on the event phase where they will be used. A few kinds of event calendars are as follows:
- Weekly, monthly, and yearly event calendars are used to list the events that will occur in a specific time duration as stated on the event calendar’s timeline.
- An academic event calendar is needed by the stakeholders of academic institutions so they will be aware of the programs that will happen in relation to their school. More so, it can also include the holiday dates where classes are suspended.
Other than our event calendar samples, you may also want to browse through our downloadable samples of Annual Calendar Templates in the provided link.