A training calendar is used to plot the schedules of the training programs and sessions that need to be attended by the employees of a business or members of an organization. There are a variety of training calendars sample that differ due to the purpose of the training and the entire duration that particular training programs.
89+ Training Templates in PDF | Word | Excel | PSD | Google Docs | InDesign | Apple Pages | Google Sheets | Publisher | Apple Numbers | Illustrator - START DOWNLOADING
Training Calendar Template
Sample Training Calendar Template
Printable Training Calendar Template
Blank Training Calendar Template
Sales Training Calendar Template
Sports Training Calendar Template
Business Training Calendar Template
Employee Training Calendar Template
This post is a collection of training calendar templates and samples that you may use as guides in creating a training calendar for yourself or your company. Aside from our training calendar templates, our samples of Perpetual Calendar and Marketing Calendar templates are also available for download.
Staff Training Calendar Template
Annual Training Calendar Template
Monthly Training Calendar Template
Yearly Training Calendar Template
Corporate Training Calendar Template
How to Build an Employee Training Plan
An employee training plan is very essential to assure the professional growth and development of the employees of a company. You can build an effective employee training plan by following these steps:
- You may set a meeting with the employees to discuss their insights about their job functions and entire business operations.
- You can also create a survey questionnaire so they can provide information even when they are scattered within the business branches or if they are working on shifting schedules.
- Once you have already collated and assessed all the needed information, you can identify the strengths and weaknesses of both the employees and the business.
- Create plans for growth opportunities. Identify these plans and put them in a module.
- Further discuss the module depending on how it can help the employees and the entire business.
- Make sure to identify the needs of the employee especially with regards to product knowledge, proper work ethics implementation, and actual application of skills.
- Plot the dates of the training in a calendar template. You may use our Blank Calendar Template or our Best Annual Calendar Templates for this purpose.
Training Education Calendar
Guidelines in Creating a Training Calendar
In making a training calendar, you need to make sure that it can provide a positive impact to the training attendees and the operations of the business. A few guidelines that you may follow in creating a training calendar are as follows:
- Be aware of the business calendar so you can align the execution your modules. This will also ensure that your training schedule does not conflict with other company events. We have samples of Best Business Calendar templates if you need reference for creating one.
- Understand your viewers and how it is best to teach them. Distribute and schedule your lessons accordingly.
- Consider your training attendees. As there may be some factors that would affect their availability. A few of the things that you need to take note of are:
- the departments or divisions where the training attendees are stationed,
- the operational guidelines and regulations that they follow,
- the work functions that they are expected to execute, and
- their work position level within the organizational structure.
- A digital calendar is preferable these days, but you still have to make the design printable. This way, you can acquire a hard copy and stick it on visible parts of your offices.
Following these guidelines can provide you a well-organized training calendar which can be both effective and efficient through proper implementation.