An employment contract is a type of agreement that is used in labor law to feature the rights and responsibilities of certain parties during a bargain. This contract is designated for an employee and employer agreement. This also sets the specific terms and conditions of employment and can either be delivered verbally or in writing. You may also see Sample Contract Templates.
When it comes employment contract writing, if you’re planning on making a contract like this, for a faster and easier way, we’ve created a list of downloadable and easy-to-edit employment contract templates that you can use. You might want to download a copy for future needs. So go ahead and select the one that best matches your company’s requirements.
Employement Contract Template
Simple Employment Contract Template
Temporary Employment Contract Template
Simple Restaurant Temporary Employment Contract Template
Simple Physician Employment Contract Template
Physician Assistant Employment Contract Template
Director Employment Contract Template
General Manager Employment Contract Template
Breach of Employment Contract Template
Freelance Employment Contract Template
Standard Employment Contract
Temporary Employment Contract
How to Make an Employment Contract
A well-crafted employment contract provides a thorough explanation and protects you in case of possible termination, salary disputes, or resignation. This contract takes over any previous verbal agreements between an employer and an employee.
- Provide a title of your document. A simple “Employment Contract” will do.
- Determine the different parties. Start by stating the name of your company and the employee’s name. Provide your company’s contact details and location.
- Enumerate the benefits of working in the company.
- Specify the validity of the contract.
- Explain the position and its designated responsibilities.
- You need to explain how compensation is being calculated. Depending on the laws in your area, include details, such as the hourly rate, commission, deductibles, and taxes.
- Explain the process of the payment. Is it through PayPal, check, or direct deposit?
- Write down all the benefits. Describe details such as vacation time, sick leave, and health or dental insurance if you are offering these things.
- Explain which which state law the contract must adhere to.
For those who find it irksome to follow these steps, a template is what you need. These are well-written and pre-formatted documents that can be beneficial to your contract-making endeavors. We even have job contract templates that you can use as references.
Senior Executive Employment
Types of Employment Contract Templates
Here are the following types of employment contract templates that you can download anytime. Well-written and easy to understand contents. These are also great for your reference.
- Standard Employment Contract – This is the general type of employment contract that comprises of important details and standard format. If you’re looking for this, then you might want to download this template.
- Temporary Employment Contract – This type of contract is designed for an agreement between an employer and employee for temporary employment. This also details how long or until when the employee’s services are needed.
- Casual Employment Contract – If you’re looking for an employment contract that is intended for casual employment, in which the employee does not render a full week’s worth of services, this is the template for you.
- Part-Time Employment Contract – A type of employment contract where an employee and an employer had an agreement regarding part-time employment. This contains details such as the job title, an employee’s duties, the place of work or assignment site, and other related elements.
In every employment, an HR’s presence is always part of the process. If you’re making an HR contract, sample HR contract templates are ideal for you.