Contracts are indispensable for all types of businesses regardless of their nature or size. They can be either spoken or written, and are entered into by two or more people or business entities. Construction contract, employment contract, and advertising contract are among the most popular contracts and rampantly used by a lot of business sectors.
There are a lot of basic contract forms that already exist. However, in this article, we provide you a list of basic contract templates that are readily downloadable at your disposal. If you require samples of agreement contract, commission contract, property management contract, or employee contract, you can have them here.
Agreement Contract Templates
Commission Contract Templates
Employee Contract Templates
Part Time Contract
How to Write Free Basic Legal Document Contract
A contract, just like other sample contract templates and real estate contract templates, is a joint venture of two or more companies in an attempt to gain revenue and to keep good business relations. However, for it to become legally binding, it has to have some important elements:
- the fundamental and basic information of both companies involved, including but not limited to the company’s complete name, physical address, contact number, and its representatives;
- explicit details about what is being offered as well as the acknowledgment coming from both sides;
- the mount or monetary value as discussed prior the draft. The manner or mode of payment must likewise be put into details accordingly.
- an explanation for each clause contained therein, and each must have been explained and understood by both parties.
How to Create a Procurement Contract Template
Although you must have a full knowledge about procurement matters to make a well-researched procurement contact, creating any template—whether a procurement contract template or IT support contract templates—can easily be done using MSWord.
If you want your contract templates in DOC, simple steps are as follows:
- Open MSWord, click File, then New.
- Draft your template by adjusting the page’s:
- margin (1 in on all sides), and
- orientation (portrait).
- Choose the
- font style (Times New Roman, Arial, Verdana)
- size (at least 12 pts.), and
- text format (left-aligned).
- Input temporary text to determine the layout.
- Add a letterhead if you have any.
- Click File again, then Save As, and save as a Template, and enter the title of your choice.
House Contract Templates
Lease Contract Templates
Marriage Contract Templates
Project Contract Templates
Top Tips for Writing a Perfect Contract Sheet Template
Using templates is a great way to save time and effort. Recruiters, for example, can just use job contract templates when hiring a massive number of applicants. All they have to do is retrieve their template, edit relevant portions, and the rest is history.
For the creation of a perfect contract sheet template, you may consider some valuable points below:
- The main contract template must be comprehensive, but somewhat general in nature so that you do not have to edit almost all of the contents should you need to use it to make another.
- The main template must be formatted both in MSWord and MSExcel, so you can open the application anytime.
- To be effective it would be easier to amend once you need to draft for another contract for another set of clients., the main template should include spaces or blanks intended for major details like the:
- contact persons,
- contact details,
- amount (if any), and the like.
- For every draft, writers must have saved a separate copy of each contract he subsequently created so he can open each document for reference in an instant. He may have his contract templates in PDF or contract templates in DOC, whichever he prefers.
Real Estate Contract Templates
Real Estate Agent
Service Contract Templates
Volunteer Contract Templates
Agency Contract Templates
How to Write an Investment Contract Template for Your Business?
If you are set to create an investment contract template for your business, might as well you take into matters some things below:
- You must have a thorough and in-depth understanding of your business’ entire operations:
- how it’s faring,
- its current financial standing,
- its payables and outstanding balances,
- investment, among others.
- Since the document will become legally binding after due process, it is imperative that you use:
- precise terms,
- clear and concise statements,
- formal language, and
- the standard formatting.
- Further, you must have an updated MSOffice application so you can create a template easily. Examine the contract templates available in our set of Microsoft Word contract templates for further reference.
How to Write a Service Agreement & Supply Trading Contracts Templates
Materials, such as event contract templates, can be used by event planners to make their lives easier. Likewise, creating service agreement and supply trading contract templates would make the process of trading supplies and service negotiations less of a hassle.
In order for you to come up with your own templates, you have to consider the following integral points:
- The contract must have:
- detailed provisions of services,
- the scope or requirements that need to be done and completed;
- licensing arrangements, referring to licenses required by authorities upon purchase;
- It must also include:
- provisions on franchising arrangements, which refers to the acquisition of materials, supplies or services;
- rental supply of products or services, in case there are other parties involved in the transaction.
- The contract must adhere to what has been discussed prior the draft. Both companies must check each clause and portion of the contract to make it valid and error-free.
Consulting Contract Templates
Event Contract Templates
Behavior Contract Templates
Smartsheet Tips: How to Create Your Own Template
In the event that you need several different kinds of documents, a convenient way of acquiring them would be by searching for templates, among which are investment contract templates and renovation contract templates online.
However, if you want to create your own via MsWord, here are a few steps to follow:
- Go to File, hit New, and choose Blank Document.
- Adjusting the page’s actual layout including its orientation and margin.
- Considering the font styles to be applied, font color and size, paragraph format, and the like.
- You may also add some infographics and images to your template.
- Save your document by going back to File tab and click Save As.
However, if you prefer creating via spreadsheet, you may take these steps accordingly:
- Open MsExcel, hit File, click New, and choose Blank Worksheet.
- Modify the page accordingly.
- On the first row, place the name of the document. You can use a large font (about 18 pts.) to emphasize the title.
- Beneath the title, in a smaller font, write the date.
- On the third row, assign one label for every column. Highlight it by using bold fonts and/or all caps.
- Go to File, and Save As a template.
Drafting your own template is easy so long as you have an updated version of any MSOffice application. Most especially, you have the working knowledge on how you would do it.