With the shifts in business engagement thanks to globalization and the presence of technology, sending formal letters are no longer restricted to snail mail or personally handing out an enveloped message. At present, electronically sending business letters are accepted to a degree and sometimes even preferred by some organizations.
There are cautions to take note of when sending formal letters through e-mail though. To help you out, we have prepared the best Formal Letter Templates that the Internet has to offer. All the letters are appropriately worded and formatted, so sending formal letters online should be less daunting and intimidating.
Formal Resignation E-mail
Formal Introduction E-mail
Formal Thank-You E-mail Template
Formal E-mail Signature
Different Formal E-mail Templates
Sending a formal message through e-mail can be tricky when unprepared and done improperly. Most times, these letters fail when they are unsuitably worded and unprofessionally formatted. It is also best to remember that your letter is not free from competing letters in your receiver’s inbox, so making sure that it stands out is also highly important.
- Formal Resignation E-mail – The traditional method of handing in a resume is in person. But in the common scenario that your boss is in a completely different city or country, the e-mail version is expected. These E-mail Resignation Letters only need to be personalized and should be ready to be sent through e-mail.
- Formal Introduction E-mail – An introduction to the company or to new colleagues are sometimes done electronically, especially when the company’s main office is overseas or when employees are living at completely different timezones. Get everyone acquainted with this formal introduction e-mail template fast and easy.
- Formal Thank-You E-mail Template – Thank-you messages can sometimes run too casual, more so when sent through e-mail. For a more formal take on the thank-you note, use this formal thank-you e-mail template instead.
Business Formal E-mail
Happy Birthday Formal E-mail
Formal Holiday Greeting E-mail
Formal Job Application E-mail Template
More Formal E-mail Templates Here
E-mail has always been considered an informal way of getting in touch with people, but taking advantage of the easiness and convenience of this method should not be taken for granted. Especially when you when you want to send a message effectively and in an efficient manner. Here are more e-mail templates that you might get a use of when corresponding in a business context:
- Formal Appointment E-mail Template – Setting appointments are customarily done over the phone or through personally visiting the office. But with the bulk of appointments coming in and with the limitations of a personal secretary, electronically setting appointments have become a common practice. Use this template to do that same job.
- Happy Birthday Formal E-mail – If you wish to send a birthday greeting to a colleague or boss through e-mail, this is the template to use. Customize the message and other details of the template for a more personal feel.
- Formal Holiday Greeting E-mail – Spreading the holiday cheer is so much easier through e-mail and that is why most organizations resort to using this method.
For more formal letter templates that you can send through e-mail or print, check out our Complaint Letter Templates as well.