A reservation e-mail is mainly used by clients and businesses to assure that a particular reservation will either be confirmed or cancelled. It is also a way for people to make the business aware ahead of time that they would like to acquire particular products and services that the company offers.
We can give you different samples of reservation e-mail templates should you be needing guides in creating reservation letters that you will digitally send to the business that you have transacted with. Other than that, we also have downloadable samples of PSD E-mail Templates which you may use for the particular purpose that they may provide.
100,000+ Designs, Documents Templates in PDF, Word, Excel, PSD, Google Docs, PowerPoint, InDesign, Apple Pages, Google Sheets, Publisher, Apple Numbers, Illustrator, Keynote. - START DOWNLOADING
Reservation Confirmation E-mail Template
Reservation Hotel E-mail
Reservation Cancellation E-mail Template
Reservation Reply E-mail
Reservation E-mail Sample Template
Reservation Confirmation E-mail
A reservation confirmation e-mail is sent due to the following reasons:
- A client wants to assure that all the information about his or her business transactions are correct and accurate.
- It may also be used to confirm the arrival of the guest on the reserved dates that are specified in the reservation.
- It can be used to ask for additional services or other requests especially those with regards to food plans, accommodations, and guest benefits.
Reservation Hotel E-mail
A basic reservation hotel email includes the following information:
- The name of the hotel where the client has reserved a room for a number of room nights
- The name of the guest/s who will stay at the hotel
- The number of guest/s who will occupy a particular room
- The number of room/s being booked for a particular reservation transaction
- The room category that the guest/s have chosesn
- The arrival date of the clients at the hotel premises
- The expected time of arrival at the hotel
- The departure date of the guests
- The total number of days that the guests will stay at the hotel
- Other important details that may be needed for reservation which includes the flight details of the guests should they be boarding a plane, their
- requests for early check-in and/or late check-out, and the transfer services that they may be needing during their stay
Aside from our reservation e-mail samples and templates, you may also be interested to browse through our downloadable Responsive E-mail Templates.
Reservation Request E-mail
Dinner Reservation E-mail Template
Conference Room Reservation E-mail
Reservation Cancellation E-mail
A basic cancellation e-mail may include the following guidelines:
- The cancellation policies that should be applied for a particular transaction
- The amount of additional charge which is the standard cancellation fee of the business
- The duration of dates where a particular charge will be applied
- The requirement of full payment of reservation should the transaction be cancelled on the day itself
- The prepaid nonrefundable reservation system of the business
- The refunds that may be sent back to clients should it be applicable regarding the policy of the business
More than our reservation e-mail templates, our samples of Business E-mail Templates are also available for you to browse through and download.