The more successful your business in terms of sales, the more data you have to deal with. A Sales Report Template made in Excel can be a really flexible tool, and it has saved many business people a lot of time and energy when it comes to recording, collecting, managing, and presenting reams of quantitative data.
Creating a report is part of your everyday reality working in sales, and depending on what you are reporting and for what reason, you will need a different spreadsheet layout and different coding. When the heat is on in fast-paced trades, you might not have time to draft everything from scratch.
Take two minutes and scroll through this list of sales templates for Microsoft Excel. We’ll have templates covered for everything from daily sales reports, action plans, forecasts, tracking templates, and much more.
Sales Report Template in Excel
Sales Forecast Template in Excel
Sales Pipeline Template in Excel
Daily Sales Report Template in Excel
How You Can Use These Templates
Whether you are creating a report to conduct a Sales Analysis or to collate data for your Sales Proposal, you can find something on the list to your liking. These templates are tailor-made to help you with these specific purposes:
- To manage the sales process. Use the Sales Pipeline Template in Excel as an example you can completely modify to include your data. This will help you assess all sales opportunities through a multi-step sales cycle.
- To report periodic sales performance. This is the most common type of sales document needed. To give you options, you can choose between the Sales Report Template in Excel, the Daily Sales Report Template, or the Monthly Sales Report Template.
- To record your invoices. The Sales Invoice Template is a bare-bones layout with all the basic information you need to bill clients and keep track of them till payment.
- To plan your sales strategy. Use the Sales Action Plan to outline your overall strategy and record important information related to each step in the plan.
- To track your inventory. Use the Goods Sales Tracking Template to monitor the movement of inventory sold.
- To forecast your profitability. The Sales Forecast Template helps you forecast the level of sales you intend to achieve. You may need this on a monthly basis, although most businesses tend to draw these up at least once a year.
If you know how to tweak them further, any of these layouts can be customized to serve any other functions you might need.
Monthly Sales Report Template in Excel
Sales Invoice Template in Excel
Sales Action Plan Template in Excel
Goods Sales Tracking Template in Excel
Why Use Excel Templates?
If you’re not already using Microsoft Excel or its equivalent to create your sales documents, take these templates for a test run and see how much they can improve your efficiency. All of them are available to download now for free.
If you are using Excel but you’re sweating over tweaking out your own layouts or researching on the code, you’re doing it wrong. You will be dealing with a lot of data, numerical or otherwise, on a daily basis. Speed is key.
Whether you need a quick and functional outline for your Sales Business Plan or whether you need to get all the numbers down in a logical way that benefits your company, these Excel templates will practically do the job for you.