Job letters are used by employers, employees, and applicants to formally send the purpose of the letter to the entity involved in a specific professional transaction. There are many kinds of job letters with a variety of purposes and functions as well.
It is very important for people to still show respect and professionalism even in writing letters for different transactions in the workplace. If you want to create letters to be used in a professional work setting, you may use our basic job letter templates as references. Other than that, you may also download our samples of letter in PDF format.
Basic Job Offer Letter Template
Basic Job Cover Letter Template
Basic Job Application Letter Template
Basic Job Recommendation Letter Template
Basic Job Resignation Letter Template
Job Cover Letter
A cover letter is a document sent together with a resume for job applications. It is not always needed for a job application to have a job cover letter, but it sure can give advantages to the application as it may discuss additional items that are not seen in an applicant’s resume. A basic job cover letter includes the following information:
- The additional value that an applicant can provide to the company should he or she be hired for the position
- The job position that the applicant wants to have and the reasons why he or she deserves to be hired for the said position
- The skills, expertise, and competencies that the applicant has
- The work ethics that the applicant can apply in the daily operations
Job Termination Letter
Job terminations are usually done if an employee has violated a company policy which is subjected for termination processes per the company guideline. However, there may also be instances that termination is initiated depending on the performance of the person or the contract that the person has signed. A job termination letter includes the following details:
- The effective date of the termination
- The reason for termination and the grounds that has been considered for the termination to occur
- The termination agreements and conditions
For more samples and templates of a Job Termination Letter, kindly browse through the link provided.
Basic Job Reference Letter Template
Basic Job Decline Letter Template
Basic Job Acceptance Letter Template
Basic Thank You Letter for a Job Interview
Job Decline Letter
A job decline letter is the letter sent out by an applicant who has passed the application process but wishes to not continue the hiring process. A job decline letter may be written for the following reasons:
- The applicant may have already accepted a different job offer right before the job letter from a new company has been received.
- The job position offered may be different from the position that the applicant applied for.
- The salary may be too low compared to the salary expectation of the applicant.
Job Acceptance Letter
A job acceptance letter includes the following information:
- The message stating the willingness of the applicant to accept the job offer.
- The conditions requested to be changed by the applicant, if there are any.
- The approval of the applicant to start on the specified starting date of employment.
- Other items that the applicant may want to clear with regard to the job being offered.
There are still a lot of different letters that may be used for different work processes. Other than the job letters that you can find in this article, you may also download our Job Resignation Letter Templates.