An immediate resignation letter is created by an employee who would like to resign from his post and could not render additional days of service or the required number of hours of work that an employee still needs to fulfill before the effective date of the resignation. You may use a resignation letter template to guide you in the structure and content creation that you need to be aware of in terms of writing this specific kind of letter.
We can give you samples of downloadable immediate resignation letter templates in this post. More so, we also have available samples of Simple Resignation Letter Template that you may download from the link provided.
Immediate Resignation Letter Template
Employee Immediate Resignation Letter Template
Immediate Resignation Letter Due to Stress
Immediate Resignation Email Letter in PDF
When Do You Need an Immediate Resignation Letter Template?
An immediate resignation letter template may be used in the occurrences of these situations:
- You can use a resignation letter sample to guide you in creating the letter that you will pass if you need to resign from your post right away and you will not report for work the following day due to valid reasons.
- An immediate resignation letter may also be used if you can only render a few days of additional professional service compared to the number of days that the business initially required you.
- Immediate resignation letter templates may also be used as references in creating resignation letters if an employee has given notice regarding his or her decision to resign in a short period of time before the actual resignation date.
Reasons in Creating Immediate Resignation Letters
A few reasons why an employee will have an immediate resignation which results in the creation of an immediate resignation letter are as follows:
- The employee will already migrate to another location.
- The employee was offered a job to another company who can give a higher salary and more employee benefits.
- The employee needs to attend to other important things like family issues.
- The employee needs to take care of his or her health first by undergoing a medication that will not allow her to work normally or on specific schedules.
Immediate Resignation Letter due to Illness
Immediate Resignation Letter Without Notice Period
Guidelines in Writing an Immediate Resignation Letter
If you will write an immediate resignation letter, here are a few guidelines that you may follow:
- Assure that you have written the main reason why the immediate resignation has to be approved.
- List down the supporting details that will allow the company understand why you have come up to the decision of resigning immediately.
- Write the effective date that you want your resignation to be at.
- Do not forget to apologize for the short notice of your resignation.
- Always be appreciative of the things that the company has provided for you and make them feel that your immediate resignation is something that is not planned.
- Write down the number of days where it is possible for you to still render services before your actual resignation date, if applicable.
Aside from our samples of immediate resignation letter templates, our samples of Professional Resignation Letter and Simple Resignation Letter Templates are also available for download in the respective links provided.