A job refusal letter may be used by an applicant or an employer depending on the content that is present in the specific letter. Basically, a job refusal letter is created either to turn down a job offer or to decline an applicant’s will to be a part of a particular company as an employee.
This post is a collection of job refusal letter templates that are used in different transactions and processes, especially those that concern applications for various positions and purposes. You may download any of these sample templates for you to have references in creating a job refusal letter that you will send to an entity to whom you are currently having transactions with. Other than that, we also have downloadable samples of more Employment Rejection Letters on our website.
Free Job Refusal Letter
Free Job Refusal Letter Due to Salary
Free Job Refusal Letter After Interview
Free Job Refusal Letter from Employee
Job Offer Refusal Letter
Job Application Refusal
Employer Job Application Refusal
Job Interview Refusal
Job Refusal Letter after Interview
Professional Job Offer Refusal
How to Decline a Job Offer with a Letter
If you have been offered with a job position and you would like to decline it, here are a few suggestions on how you can do it with professionalism:
- Be direct in stating that you decided against taking the job.
- Assure that you will include the reason on why you have decided to decline the job offer.
- Use any of our template as a guide and create a comprehensive job offer refusal or rejection letter.
Aside from our job refusal letter templates, our Example of Resignation Letter and Email Resignation Letter templates are also available for download.
What to Include in a Job Rejection Letter?
A few items that should be included in a job rejection letter are as follows:
- The date that you received the job offer letter
- The date that you have written the job rejection letter
- The reason for the job rejection
- A message of gratitude for the opportunity offered to you
For additional references, you may want to download our samples of Formal Resignation Letter and Sample Rejection Letter templates as well.
Job Refusal Sample
Job Promotion Refusal Letter
Missed Job Interview Apology Letter
Job Refusal Letter due to Salary
Employer Job Refusal
How to Write a Job Refusal Letter
Keep these points in mind when writing a job refusal letter:
If you are an applicant who will use a job refusal letter to decline a job offer,
- be aware of the words that you will use in explaining the reason/s why you have to refuse in accepting the job,
- assure that your job refusal letter is corporate and business-like, and
- gather all the details of your decision for refusal and either explain them individually or generally identify why you have selected to not get the job.
If you are a company who will reject an applicant’s will to be a part of the organization,
- thank the applicant for allotting both time and effort in assuring that he/she is present in all hiring processes and
- provide even a few details on why the applicant has been declined for employment.
Other than our samples and templates of job refusal letters, you may also be interested to browse through and download our samples of Best Rejection Letters and Job Application Rejection Letters in the respective links provided.