Being punctual is one of the most important attributes that an employee should have and must always practice in the workplace. An employee should remember that a delay in the activities that he or she is supposed to do in a specific period of time can affect the entire operations of the department where he or she is assigned or even the entire company’s.
Though there are valid reasons why an employee has been late in a particular working day, making excuses for showing up late should not always be tolerated, especially if the employee has been doing the practice for a number of times already. We can provide you with late warning letter templates and other Letter Template samples to serve as guides should you want to create warning letters to be used in a specific purpose.
Late Warning Letter Template
Free Warning Letter for Late Coming
Free Warning Letter for Late Attendance
Free Warning Letter to Employee for Late Coming
Free Warning Letter to Tenant for Late Payment
Staff Late Coming Warning Letter Template
Late Warning Letter
A basic late warning letter includes the following information:
- The name of the employee who has shown disrespect regarding company schedule guidelines
- The basic professional and personal information of the employee needed for the particular report
- The date that the late warning letter has been written
- The behavior being shown by the employee in terms of following his or her schedule and why this behavior is deemed inappropriate You may also check out HR Warning Letter Templates.
- The unacceptable attendance performance of the employee noticed by other employees or his or her supervisors or managers
- A warning for the employee to correct his or her attendance practices
- If included in a company’s guideline, the counseling schedule that the employee needs to undergo
- The possible corrective actions to be applied should the changes needed for the particular issue not be implemented
Aside from our late warning letter templates, you may also browse through other HR Warning Letter samples available for download if you need references in creating written documents that can address particular issues in the work environment.
Late Warning Letter Format
Warning Letter to Tenant for Late Payment
Late for Work Warning Letter Example
Warning Letter for Late Attendance
First Late Warning Letter
Model Warning Letter
Sample Warning Letter
Warning Letter Example
Springfield Late Warning Letter
Classification of Late Offense Warnings
Since the guidelines for attendance are usually stated in the company’s employee handbook, not following the provided work schedule can result to actions that are needed to be done by the company to correct the employee’s attitude towards work.
The classification of late offenses where warnings are as follows:
- Light late offense warnings are given to employees who have only been late once or twice in a month’s duration.
- Moderate late offense warnings are the written warnings that may be accompanied by verbal counseling as it can show the continuous practice of the employee on being late in the workplace. It can also be a ground for suspension if it is stated in the company guidelines.
- A serious late offense warning can be considered as the final offense warning as the employee is not noticing the importance of following schedules and doing the measures suggested by the early warning letters that have already been given. Once a serious late offense warning letter remain unnoticed, it can be a ground for the employee’s dismissal as he or she can affect the operations where he or she is expected to properly perform and show up on time.
More than being late for a number of times, there are also employees who have a record of being absent in numerous working days. If the employee has been practicing absenteeism, our Attendance Warning Letter Template will serve as your reference in creating this specific document.