A loan letter or a loan application form is a structured, formatted legal document that is usually handed out by a loan agency or bank to the borrower. It usually states a request of a certain loan plan.
These 7+ loan letter Sample Letter Templates provides the best layout template, complete with great functional content that can be used on your next loan transaction. These samples are only applicable for those people who open a loan company, but this can also be open to bank companies.
Collateral Decision Request for Loan Documents Template in Word
Offer to Loan Customers to Move December Payment Letter in iPages
Employee Loan Application Template
Company Loan Letter Template
Bank Loan Letter Template
Student Loan Letter Template
A Few Tips on How to Format a Loan Letter
- Write down direct and straightforward information in regard with the terms and conditions of the loan transaction.
- Be formal and concise with your content. Make it short and simple.
- The words being used within the content should be easy to understand.
What Are the Benefits of a Loan Letter?
The benefits of a loan letter is to help document the loan transaction as well as it will serve as a reference for inventory purposes. It will also be used as a proof of the loan transaction. It will also be an indicator of both parties’ compliance with the terms and conditions of the loan transaction.
Types of Loan Letters
There are different types of loan transactions and these loan letter samples can be applicable to any of these :
- Loan Application or the Loan Request is a starting process wherein the borrower fills up an application form or sends out a request letter to the loan agency or bank for a loan plan.
- Loan Repayment is a process wherein the borrower decided to pay the loan, it can either be a half or full payment.
- Loan Approval is an indicator that the loan agency or the bank accepted your loan request. It will usually notify the borrower through email or traditional mail.
- Student Loan is a type of loan that is applicable for any students who wish to enter a university or college. The loan will be used in paying for the college tuition fee, which will more likely take years to pay, depending on the plan being applied.
For more letter template samples, you can check out these Approval Letter Templates.
Loan Approval Letter Template
Loan Confirmation Letter Template
Loan Repayment Letter Template
Loan Request Letter Template
More Templates on Offer
Check out more on Template.net as we provide the best-quality sample templates that you can use on your creative projects and presentations. The site covers different types of graphic and web elements as well as written documents for legal and informal purposes such as:
- Graphic Elements that includes web and print posters, vector illustrations, sketch samples, icons, buttons, print banners, invitation cards, greeting cards, business calling cards, print logos, etc.
- Web Graphic Elements such as web design templates, icons, buttons, web banners and illustrations for web animations, header designs, and logos for websites.
- Print Documents that is tailored for both legal or personal purposes such as business application forms, job application forms, cover letters, resumes, contract forms, etc.
As for these Loan Application Letter templates, you can actually download them in either PDF format (for print-ready files) and .doc or .docx (for editing the files in Microsoft Word).