A personal resignation letter is a kind of resignation letter that contains the information about the personal decision of a person to resign from a post. There are different personal reasons why a person can come up to the decision of resigning. If you want to write a resignation letter, it is best for you to be guided by a template that can show you the content that this kind of letter should have and the format that you may follow in writing one.
This post contains a collection of different personal resignation letter templates that you may download for your references. Aside from our samples of personal resignation letter templates, we have other Simple Resignation Letter templates also available for download in the link provided.
Personal Student Resignation Letter
Personal Business Resignation Letter
Personal Employee Resignation Letter in PDF
Personal Manager Resignation Letter
Personal Nurse Resignation Letter
Writing a Personal Resignation Letter
In creating a personal resignation letter, here are a few guidelines that you may follow:
- Assure that you will state the fact that the resignation is caused by personal matters and reasons and does not concern anything about the entity’s management styles and other areas of operations.
- Create a humble personal resignation letter to show that you still care to the organization, business, or company that you will leave and that you do not have any issues with them at all.
- Keep the personal resignation letter as formal as possible as this letter will be forwarded to upper management for information relaying.
What Do You Include in Your Personal Resignation Letter?
A basic personal resignation letter should include the following details:
- The date that the personal resignation letter was written
- The basic personal and contact information of the person who wrote the letter
- The name of the person who is expected to receive the personal resignation letter
- The statement of personal resignation
- The reason of the resignation
- The post that will be left behind by the individual who would like to resign
- Other information related to the resignation
- The name of the person who wrote the letter
Other than our samples and templates of personal resignation letters, our samples of Employee Resignation Letter and Funny Resignation Letter templates are also available for download.
Teacher Personal Resignation Letter in PDF
Personal Resignation Letter Sample
Personal Resignation Letter in PDF
Personal Resignation Letter in Doc
Types of Personal Resignation Letter
A few samples of personal resignation letter are as follows:
- Personal business resignation letters can be written by a business partner who would like to resign from his or her duties in the business. More so, it can also be written by an official of a business venture who would like to withdraw from his or her position.
- Personal employee resignation letters are created by employees of a company who would like to leave the business entity due to valid personal reasons.
- Personal manager resignation letters are written by the head of a division of a department who is formally stating his or her decision to vacate the post that he or she is currently holding.
- A personal nurse resignation letter is created by a personal or private nurse who would like to end his or her connections to the patient whom he or she has been providing professional health care with.
- Teacher personal resignation letters are created by teachers who are formally resigning in teaching at the academic institution where he or she is employed.