There may be object matters in a transaction that are not remembered by a person involved in it. Also, there are details that a person want to know more about and there may be items or questions that only arise after a specific transaction has already been done. If you have queries or additional concerns and questions regarding a particular matter, you can write a query letter to the entity where you want the answers to come from.
If you want to have references in writing a query letter, we can provide you with downloadable query letter templates. Moreover, we also have Sample Letter templates that you may use should you have other kinds of letter to write for a variety of purposes.
Invoice Query Letter Template
Employee Query Letter Template
Query Response Letter Template
Query Response Letter
A query response letter is an answer sent by a company or an individual regarding the content of the query letter that they received. A query response letter has the following details:
- The name of the person who has answered the queries.
- The date that the query response letter was written.
- The date that the query letter was received by the person writing the response.
- The response message.
- A question particularly asking whether the queries has been answered appropriately.
Employee Query Letter
An employee query letter is written by an employee for the following possible reasons:
- He or she has questions regarding the salary received for a duration of time.
- There are business processes that the employee wants to clear.
- The employee wants to assure that he or she is aware of the correct guidelines and rules of the company.
- There may be proper handling guidelines for incidents within the time of operations that the employee wants to confirm.
Other than our query letter templates, you may also be interested to browse through our HR Warning Letters samples.
Official Query Letter Template
Query Letter Template in PDF
Job Query Letter
A job query letter may be sent by an applicant for the following reasons:
- The applicant wants to know more about the company that he or she applied at.
- The applicant wants to be aware about the update of his or her application.
- An applicant wants to know whether a specific job position is still vacant for application.
- The applicant would like to know if the result of the hiring processes has already been released.
Guidelines in Writing a Job Query Letter
In writing a job query letter, here are a few items that you must remember:
- As much as possible, think of the time duration that you are to send your job query letter. Do not send it too soon after an application or interview and try not to send it weeks after the application processes. The recommended time to send a job query letter is three to five days after your application or depending on the hiring nature of the company that you have applied at.
- Be aware of the items that you are to ask and make sure that you will not have queries regarding items that have already been told during your application.
- Use a professional language in writing your job query letter. Though it may not be included in the process of employee selection, it can still provide an impact to how you handle different transactions which may affect your application.
Aside from our query letter template samples, our Legal Letter Templates are also available for download.