If there is anyone you would wish to commend because of their service, be it professional or personal, it is only fitting that you put it into writing through Letters of Recommendation for particular services done. It could also serve as a means of appreciation for performing theirs tasks well. When you are more than satisfied with anyone or any company’s service, you give them due recognition.
You could actually recommend people who provide competent services through letters. All sorts of services could be deemed worthy of recognition, and it would definitely boost their motivation if you reiterate their quality of service to them.
Community Service Letter of Recommendation
Customer Service Recommendation Letter
Cleaning Service Letter of Recommendation
What’s in a Service Recommendation Letter?
If you plan on giving service recommendation letters, you must first know of its inclusions. Besides formal technicalities and letter format are the following inclusions below:
- Commendable service. Be particular with the type of service you have had. You could include further details as to why their service deserves recommendation. You could also provide an overview of your experience or encounter with their services.
- Recipient. The recipient of your letter could be a professional or a company. It could be group of particular people rendering service for you. In your letter, specify them with as much detail as you could put just so your readers would easily be convinced with the kind of recommendation you are giving to your recipient.
- Assurance of recommendation. You letter should also include why you are firm with your reasons for recommending the individual. You also might want to feature other services of theirs that are equally noteworthy.
- Summary evaluation. This part in your letter would highlight the overall impact as to why you recommend such service. A sufficient presentation of a summary evaluation would be a concrete proof of quality service. The data obtained from the evaluation is good enough to conclude that a particular service is worth recommending.
Business Service Recommendation Letter
Who May Be Recommended?
Anyone who does direct service or any company who does a particular service could actually be recommended. People who may be recommended could also be considered for Character Letters of Recommendation.
People to be recommended may not be limited to the ones previously referred to. And for different purposes, there are still a lot more services that are definitely worthy of recognition.
Service Recommendation Letter Templates
Before you start drafting your recommendation letter, you just might want to consider downloading templates instead of writing from none at all. With our sample templates, you are provided with a guide as you go on with your letter.
Here are template samples that could just be perfect for your recommendation letter:
- Our Community Service Letter of Recommendation Template gives you spaces for you to fill out for significant information. You are also provided with an evaluation matrix right below the letter so you would be able to add proof as to why a certain service is worth recommending.
- If there’s any professional service you would like to recommend through a letter, our Reference Letter Recommending Professional Service Template could help you structure your letter.
Take a look at more of our easy-to-edit and downloadable Letter of Recommendation for Employment templates just for you and your idea of a perfectly written recommendation letter.