Employees and even volunteers resign from their jobs as soon as there are reasons for them to do so. Some may Resign for personal reasons be it health, family, and many others. Some leave to pursue a change in their career and others just simply leave because they no longer think it’s still the same job description they’ve signed up for. There are undeniably a lot of reasons why employees resign, and that is why Formal Resignation Letters can be very useful to anyone employed who could probably resign anytime for any reason.
This page offers you templates for all your resignation letter needs. All of which are simple resignation letters that provide you the perfect format and approach.
Simple Job Resignation Letter
Simple Job Resignation Format
Why Submit a Resignation Letter?
You cannot just decide to quit your job one day leave your station the day after. Do you even remember the first day you stepped into your office because you were applying for the job? You are expected to be professional even up to your last day. It doesn’t matter if you’ve been in service for just weeks or months; you still have to leave your job the right way. Just like our templates of Sample Personal Resignation Letters, employees give notice for their resignation and add optional statements of reasons why they resign.
Giving your resignation letter is the least that you can do after deciding to quit your job. It is your only way of connecting to your employer professionally. It is possible that you include concerns in your letter. Should your employer want to clarify matters with you, it would be easy to reach out.
Simple Resignation Letter for 1 Month Notice
Example of Resignation for 1 Month Notice Period
Simple Resignation Letter Format
Company Resignation Format in Doc
Simple Resignation Letter in PDF
Sample Employee Resignation Format
When to Submit a Resignation Letter
If you think you’re dreading about your job for the succeeding days or you think your job brings out so much negative than positive in you, it may actually be time to quit your job and submit your resignation letter example. At some point, most employees look for key indicators that could validate that it’s time to leave.
Below are some instances you may encounter that would finally make you decide to quit your job:
- Overqualified for the job. Most employees, especially those on the entry level, apply for a job for the sake of getting employed. They think there are jobs that could help them get by before getting hired for an ideal job. Others may feel stuck with their current situation and decide to quit hence they submit a simple resignation letter as soon as it rises up.
- Negative work environment. If you hear your workmates around you rant about their workload, their pay, or stress over their supervisors, then you are probably in a negative work environment. You feel discouraged about your employment, and it doesn’t do you any good. More so, such environment is filled with pessimistic people that it pollutes a healthy working atmosphere.
- Company culture mismatch. If you are not granted with what you expect from a company and you’ve been very patient about it for quite some time, maybe it’s just the right thing to do if you finally quit your job. Company culture is an important factor that has an impact on your efficiency and if you think it’s a mismatch, you will never be satisfied.
- You got hired for another job. If you are asked to weigh things between your current job and the job you just got recently hired in, you would probably go for the job that doesn’t stress you out in a lot of aspects. This way, you would know which job is just right for you.
There could still be a lot of obvious indications that could tell you to just submit your resignation letter and quit. No matter how unfavorable these instances are to you, you always have to quit the right way. Establish neutral relationships within your company despite your intention to leave.
Simple Resignation Letter for Retail
Resignation for Retail Store Manager
Resignation for Retail Supervisor
Simple Resignation Letter Email
Resignation Acceptance Email
Simple Bank Resignation Letter
Example of Assistant Manager Resignation
Simple Resignation Letter to Boss
Personal Resignation to Boss
Email Resignation to Boss
Simple Cashier Resignation Letter
Resignation for Restaurant Cashier
Cashier Resignation Letter Format
How to Simplify a Resignation Letter
When writing down a resignation letter, it only boils down to 2 important things; content and format. You wouldn’t need so much to make your resignation letter sensible and effective. It is even much preferred to submit a simple resignation letter other than anything else.
Here are tips on how you should simplify your resignation letter:
- Basic information. You have to know basic information that needs to be in your resignation letter firsthand. Know the inclusions of your letter as well as what it shouldn’t include. This way, you could draft your letter with each corresponding information.
- Plot in format. If you plan on using a resignation letter template, use its format to help you outline your letter. With all the information you need to include, you would not have a hard time plotting which should be where.
- Resignation reasons. You do not really need to elaborate on all of your reasons for resignation. It’s either your employer wouldn’t really mind or you employer just prefers to talk about your reasons in person.
- Standard font style and size. Your resignation letter should be readable both in terms of font style and size.
What to Do upon Resigning
When you have finalized everything and your resignation letter is ready for printing, you are almost through with the process of your resignation. Upon resigning, you cannot just go right away without thanking your workmates and your bosses for the opportunity. Even if you have included words of gratitude in your resignation letter, it would also be appropriate to thank significant people in person. It would also be an opportunity for you to clear out matters with them should there be concerns that needs fixing or clarification before you finally go.
Matters could include your last pay, certifications of your employment, and other legal matters you have to sign perhaps. Your resignation letter could only bring you this far. You leave your company maintaining good relationships with everyone you have once worked with.
Simple Resignation Letter Due to Personal Reasons
Immediate Resignation Due to Personal Reasons
Simple Resignation Letter to Employer
Letter of Volunteer Resignation to Employer
Employment Resignation to Employer
Simple Formal Resignation Letter
Formal Resignation with Reason
Formal Resignation Letter of Effective Immediately
Simple Resignation Letter
Resignation for Leaving Current Position
Simple Resignation Letter Templates
This page has a lot of templates to offer you. All available in your ideal format to give you sensible resignation letters, you would definitely save a lot of time by just downloading our templates and outline all your information.
Here are samples of our simple resignation letter templates:
- Our Simple Resignation Due to New Job Template is briefly written and done in standard format. You wouldn’t have to worry a thing about readability. All you have to do is download this template and add your own reasons, intentions, and other information.
- We also have a Simple Resignation Format For Better Opportunity Template. Each paragraph in the letter best represents all the basic information needed to keep your letter presentable to its reader despite its length.
- This Direct Resignation Letter Format Template gives literally direct stipulations for employers to read. The template also serve as your guide as to which information should be vital if you opt for this kind of resignation letter. If you want a brief letter but straightforward with your intentions, this letter is an ideal for you.
- For those who would need a letter for purposes of immediate resignation, this Immediate Resignation Letter Template provides for a letter with direct intention of resignation. It already contains notice that your resignation is effective immediately and that you are not liable for not giving allowance for prior notice.
- If you are satisfied with a letter that short but still well written, this Resignation for Retail Supervisor Template might just be perfect for you. Others really prefer resignation letters in a few sentences rather than in paragraphs. This could also be appropriate for your employer to read as it would not take so much time to go over.
- This Immediate Resignation Email Message Template is ideal if you choose to send your resignation notice online. This doesn’t seem too formal and this template is more of a notice than a letter. Despite that, there are employees who practice such so this template could really come in handy for them.
- We do not only offer resignation letters for employees, we also provide this Resignation Acceptance Email Template for employers. This template could serve as an acknowledgement receipt that the employer has already been notified with the resignation.
We still have a lot of resignation letters for other job positions and particular intentions as well as reasons. You just have to pick the right ones that perfectly coincide with the situation you’re in and the circumstances that you need to explain in your letter. Other than that, our templates guarantee you the best quality of resignation letters.
You really don’t have to be looking elsewhere, our page has it all for you. Just a few minutes to browse and download and everything could be good to go. We also have available templates for Rude Resignation Letters and templates that could best express your ideal Director Resignation Letters.
Don’t forget to check out more templates, designs, and forms for your professional, creative, or personal need at Template.net!