Tenancy is the act of renting or leasing a space for a duration of time which may be used for residential, commercial, or business purposes. There are many transactions that are involved in tenancy and some of them amy involve the use of tenant letters.
Tenant letters are the documents used in different transactions that are related to the tenancy processes, functions, and agreements. We can provide you with tenant letter templates should you be needing guides in creating a specific tenant letter. Moreover, we also have downloadable Sample Letter templates, which may be used as references in creating different written transactions.
Free 60 Day Notice to Terminate Tenancy Letter Template
Tenant Reference Letter Template
Tenant Letter Templates
Tenant letters are essential parts of the renting process. If you have a property or a house that you are renting to tenants, you may face problems like non-payment of rents, refusal to move out, poor maintenance of the property, and other issues that make it difficult to deal with them. During this time, you need to have a solid tenant letter to address the problems you are facing. For example, if your tenant is refusing to move out of your property, you can write a letter of eviction. You can state in the letter that the tenants need to move out of the property at a particular time. This will also serve as a warning letter to the tenants before you take any actions.
Tenant Eviction Letter Template
Tenant Notice Letter Template
Tenant Notice to Vacate Letter Template
Tenant Letter of Intent to Vacate Template
A tenant eviction is used for a landlord or property owner to cancel tenancy agreements because of a specific reason which may be of the following:
- The tenants were unable to pay the rent of the property in a period of time
- The tenants have violated terms of the tenancy agreement
- The tenants have destroyed an area or part of the property
- The tenants are caught doing illegal activities in the property
A basic tenant eviction letter includes the following information:
- The name of the tenant
- The location of the property where the tenant will be evicted
- The date that the eviction notice was given
- The effective date of eviction
- The reason for the eviction
Other Kinds of Tenant Letters
Aside from a tenant eviction letter and a tenant reference letter which will be discussed further at the bottom part of this article, here are other kinds of tenant letters:
- Tenant notice letter
- Tenant notice to vacate letter
- Tenant complaint letter
- Landlord reference letter
- Tenant letter of intent to vacate
- Termination of residential lease to tenant letter
- Tenant complaint letter.
For more samples of Tenant Complaint Letter Templates, you may browse through the link provided.
Termination of Residential Lease to Tenant Template
Tenant Complaint Letter Template
Tenant Letter of Intent Template
Landlord Reference Letter for Tenant
Tenant Reference Letter
A tenant reference letter is created by the landlord or the owner of the property should it be needed by the tenant for any purpose that it may serve. A basic tenant reference letter includes the following information:
- The date when the tenant reference letter was made
- The name of the landlord taking care or is assigned in the specific property where the person or a group has been subjected for tenancy
- The name of the owner of the property
- The location of the property
- The names and basic personal information of the tenants
- The tenancy confirmation of the person/people whose name/s appear in the tenant reference letter
- The description of the property
- The entire duration of the tenancy including its starting date and the last date of payment
- The tenancy report may include the responsible bills payment of the tenants and the condition of the property which depends on how the tenants have taken care of it
- The contact information of the person who wrote the tenant reference letter
- The complaints that the tenants have received from their neighbors, should there be any
For more samples of this kind of tenant letter, you may download our Tenant Reference Letter Templates.