A thank-you letter is a document that shows the appreciation of an individual to another individual, group or any other entities. Thank-you letters may not be as necessary as other documents but many people use this letter for the purpose of letting their gratitude overflow. There are different kinds of thank-you letters that may be used in various transactions may it be personal or professional.
We have collected a variety of thank-you letter templates, all formatted in word, that you may download and use as guides in creating the thank-you letter that is appropriate for the transaction that you are currently involved in. More so, we can also provide you with downloadable samples of other Business Letter Formats for additional references.
Thank-You Letter in Word Format
Blank Card in Word
Free Thank-You Template
Professional Letter in Word
Thank-You Note Templates in Word
Microsoft Word Interview Thank-You Letter Template
Printable Thank-You Note Template
Scholarship Thank-You Letter Templates
Formal Scholarship Thank-You Template
College Scholarship Thank-You Template
Nursing Scholarship Thank-You Template
Business Thank-You Letter Templates
Sample Business Letter to Customer
Sample Business Letter for Meeting
Business Partnership Thank-You Template
Business Letter to Client
Inclusions of a Thank-You Letter
A basic Thank-You Letter Format should have the following details:
- The date that the letter sender has written the thank-you letter
- The name of the person to whom the letter is for
- The basic information of the letter receiver including his or her contact details and mailing address
- The name of the letter sender
- The message of appreciation for the help or opportunity that the letter receiver has given
- More information about the instance where the letter receiver has been of help
- Other details that the letter sender would like to disclose
Scholarship Thank-You Letter
A scholarship thank-you letter can be given to any of the following entities:
- A nonprofit organization that offered a scholarship to a student
- An academic institution that interviewed a student for a scholarship
- A government department that offers scholarships to students who need educational assistance
- An individual who is more than willing to sponsor a scholarship
- Other entities who can provide scholarship to a student who would like to pursue his or her studies.
Other than our samples of thank-you letter templates, you may also want to download our samples of Formal Letter Templates.
Example of Thank-You Letters
Example of Thank-You for Interview
Example of Thank-You Letter for Scholarship
Example of Thank-You Letter to Employer
Thank-You Letter to Teacher Template
Thank-You Letter to Teacher from Student
Thank-You Letter to Teacher for Letter of Recommendation
Thank-You Letter to Teacher Assistant
Interview Thank-You Letter Template
Job Interview Thank-You Letter Template Word
Teacher Interview Thank-You Letter Template
Interview Thank-You Letter Template Email
Thank-You Letters for Donation Template
Formal Thank-You Letter for Donation Template
Free Template for Thank-You Letter for Donation
Business Thank-You Letter
A Business Thank-You Letter can be any of the following:
- It can be a business client thank-you letter sent by a business to its loyal customer to show their appreciation for the continuous purchases of the client.
- It can also be a business transaction thank-you letter that is given by a business to another business. These transactions can either be with regards to partnerships, sponsorship and other corporate undertakings that two or more businesses have agreed upon.
Interview Thank-You Letter
An Interview Thank-You Letter is used for the following reasons:
- It shows the appreciation of an applicant for the time that a prospective employer has given to screen him or her to assess whether he or she is qualified for the job position that he or she is applying for.
- It can be a platform for an applicant to state the items that he / she was not able to mention in the interview.
- An interview thank-you letter is a way to show professionalism to accept the decision on whether an applicant will be hired or not.
Job Offer Thank-You Letter
A Job Offer Thank-You Letter includes the following details:
- The date that the applicant received the job offer letter
- The decision of the applicant on whether to accept or reject the job offer, if there is already any
- In the absence of a job offer acceptance decision, a job offer thank-you letter should contain the amount of time that the applicant needs to have before giving his or her final say with regards to the job offering of the company
- A message of appreciation for the employment opportunity given by the company
Thank-You Letters for Job Offer Template
Sample Thank-You Letter for Job Offer with Acceptance
Professional Thank-You Letter for Job Offer
Simple Thank-You Letter for Job Offer
Thank-You Letter Examples
Interview Thank-You Letter Example
Donation Thank-You Letter Example
Business Thank-You Letter Example
Work Experience Thank-You Letter Example
Thank-You Letters for Job Interview
Professional Thank-You Letter for Job Interview
Thank-You Cover Letter for Job Interview
Thank-You Letter for Job Interview Medical Assistant
Thank-You Letter for Job Interview Administrative Assistant
Thank-You Letter Emails in PDF
Post Interview Thank-You Letter Email
Thank-You for Reference Letter Email
Thank-You Interview Letter Email
Thank-You Cover Letter Templates
Thank-You Cover Letter Format
Thank-You Cover Letter for Resume
Thank-You Cover Letter for Internship
Guidelines in Creating a Thank-You Letter
A few guidelines that you may follow in creating a Thank-You Letter are as follows:
- Use a template as a guide in creating your thank-you letter. This will help you to easily format the thank-you letter that you would like to use.
- Assure that you will state the reason of your appreciation. If possible, give supporting details that will make the entity remember about the happening in which you are thankful for.
- If there are particular dates and scenarios involved in your appreciation, make sure to include them in the letter.
- Make your thank-you letter short, precise, and direct to the point.
Other Kinds of Thank-You Letters
Aside from the samples of thank-you letters that have been discussed above, here are more samples of thank-you letters that you may download from this post as well:
- A donation thank-you letter is sent by the individual or group who benefited from a particular donation. Also, a donation thank-you letter can also be written by the organization to whom the donation was given.
- A sponsorship thank-you letter is given by an event or program organized who received various kinds of sponsorships from different entities.
- A thank-you letter for internship is written by an intern who would like to show his or her appreciation to the company that allowed him or her to have initial work experiences through their internship program.
- A recommendation thank-you letter is given by a job candidate to his or her reference who took time to write a recommendation letter for him or her.
Since there are a lot of Thank-You Letter Templates that are available for download, make sure that you will select the appropriate template applicable for the transaction you are currently involved in.