A performance report is a document that lists down the assessment results of the metrics that are used to quantify and/or qualify performance for a specified period of time. Unlike an executive report that is a summary of a longer proposal or document presentation, performance reports collate all the details of an analysis in a single document to provide a comprehensive showcase of results.
This post is a collection of performance report templates that you may use as references in creating a document that provides the details of an assessment may it be for business production, estimating an employee’s capability, and many other processes. Other than our downloadable samples of performance report templates, you may also want to browse through our nonprofit agenda templates.
Employee Training Report Template
Editable New Business Project Report Template
Simple Annual Report Template
Editable Weekly Status Report Template
Easy to Print Monthly Report Template
Simple Weekly Activity Report Template
Progress Report Template in iPages
Sample Employee Performance
Monthly Performance Report
Simple Annual Performance
Student Performance Example
What Is a Performance Report?
A performance report can be any of the following:
- It can be a review of an employee’s performance in a specific duration of time. An employee report of performance may be used in any of the following instances:
- Employment regularization
- Annual assessment
- It can be a business performance report that lists down all of the activities of the business and the effects of these activities. The performance of the business in the industry is very essential for it to have programs for continuous development.
- It can be a project performance report that is commonly used to provide the stakeholders of a particular project report with information that they need to be aware of especially those regarding the updates of the project’s current condition.
Other than our samples of performance report templates, we can provide you with more downloadable samples of other report templates in the specified link. More so, you may want to download our after-action reports for an additional reference regarding the creation of a specific kind of report.
Budget Performance Sample
Monthly Fund Report
What’s in a Performance Report?
The contents of a performance report vary on the nature of the report and the items that are involved in the data-gathering stag implemented by the entity that conducted the performance assessment.
If it is a business performance report, a performance report includes:
- The operational year included in the scope of the business performance report
- The areas of the business that are subjected for performance assessment
- The results of the assessment of the project areas and ways on how it can either be maintained or improved
- The current condition of the business
If it is an employee performance report, the specific performance report should have the following details:
- The name of the employee whose performance will be assessed
- The department where the employee is assigned
- The job position of the employee
- The job responsibilities of the employee and the metrics that will be used to measure his or her effectiveness as a part of the work force of the company
Other than our downloadable samples of performance report templates, our samples of report formats and call reports are also available for download.